I Don't Want To Leave

The next hour really just consisted of dancing, meeting new subs and Sim rejecting Doms left right and centre. While he was flirting with a Dom wearing glasses and a deep red suit Robin told me he's actually one of the most popular Subs in the club which made me giggle a bit thinking he was joking.

"No I'm being totally serious. Nearly every single Dom has at least tried with him."

"Really whoa, I didn't know that." I was kind of shocked, not because I don't think that he's unattractive or unpopular or anything like that it's just because he's actually kind of the romantic type and I thought he would settle for one rather than sleeping with multiple. I'm not going to lie I am impressed and it's not a bad thing, you know, I've had hook ups and stuff too.

"Apart from the fact he's really hot and totally a lot of doms types, he's also really versatile so like he has a lot of kinks and fetishes he's happy to work with." That sounds my best friend, I basically knew most of my sex knowledge from him, that is kind of weird when I think of it like that but it's true.

"That sounds about right" I giggle and shake my head "he never told me he was so popular here."

When the Dominant finally left him alone, I apologised again because I felt bad that he wasn't scening tonight. He kept telling me it was okay but I still felt guilty. He told me something along the lines of "I can miss out on one night of sex Eli, I am not that bad" he winked at me and I just shook my head. He's very hyper sexual and open about this, I guess this actually really works in his favour, he has plenty of Doms to choose from and he can basically have sex whenever he wants too.

I learnt a bit about some of the other Dominants in the club, the other subs all told me about the ones they think I should stay away from though all Doms and Subs are screened by Master Julian and there is a zero tolerance policy in place. I was basically really safe in these walls plus no Doms would properly come near me because of the green band on my arm, luckily I didn't have a red band which, as I learnt from Robin, was a band which meant you couldn't even talk to the wearer.

A little bit later on I met the blonde boy who was giving out the bands. His name is Nikki and he's half French. The four of us danced together. We spoke a little too, he told me he moved from France when he was fifteen years old, he still had his french accent though. He was one of the many 'Clubmissives' as they called themselves, boys who worked in Checkmate for Master Julian. I thought that was such a cute name.

We didn't get very long with Nikki because the nightclub part of the club actually closed at 2:00am so that's when anyone who's not scening leaves. After saying bye to seemingly everyone in the club, Sim and I left to go home. I had met so many new people tonight, I hope I would be able to remember them all. I really wanted to say goodbye to Master Julian and Master Nathaniel but I couldn't find them anywhere as I looked around. I blushed thinking they're probably with a sub right now.

As we waited outside for our Uber I looked back at the club. It was a lot of fun and I was actually getting super excited to start training. I was scared, of course I was scared, but there's literally no better way than to learn through Master Julian.

"Hey Eli" Sim shook my arm I turned to him.

"Sorry thinking" I smiled awkwardly. He smirked at me.

"Right now we can talk you've definitely had a Dom before right. Like I know you've told me you haven't but you are far too good at this to not have." He joked but I could see the seriousness in his eyes. He actually thought I had lied to him.

"I promise you I've never had a Dom before" I told him crossing my hand over my chest. He raised an eyebrow.

"But you didn't slip up once. You didn't forget to say Sir and you didn't speak unless spoken to. It took me weeks to do that." He looked at me disapprovingly as if I had done something wrong. This look really didn't suit him.