Monroe Home Security

I lay in bed thinking about the interaction between Adam and Tommy. They looked really happy in each other's presence. Even though they weren't dating I could see the glisten in Tommy's eye as he was looking at Adam. This got me interested in temporary contracts. I wanted to ask more about them. What do they entail? Who else is in a temporary contract? Who has a permanent contract? I needed to start learning more about the club and the Masters. I looked up at the pink tag around my wrist. I wanted to wear white. I wanted to become a proper sub so I could play with someone. The subs all seemed super confident which is what I inspired to be like. Yeah granted when I have a couple of drinks I get less shy but I can't rely on alcohol. I would never fully rely on alcohol anyway. I should sleep. Setting my alarm I place my phone on my desk. Tonight was a rain sounds kind of night I think so I pulled up my Spotify playlist and let the sounds gently lull me to sleep. I was pretty exhausted after training anyway.

There's always that joke that people who haven't been laid in a long time switch from being grumpy to positive and shiny and I've got to say Thursday morning was nice. I woke up to my alarm and switched it off. I pulled myself up and went to have a quick shower. Sitting up kind of hurt in more of an aching but satisfying way. That's going to be murder in the office. I smiled a little thinking about it though. No one in the office would know about this, it's a completely different world from my job. It's honestly pretty refreshing to have this change. Something I can really look forward to. I grabbed a banana and filled my water bottle. I knocked on Sim's door and told him that I was going and I'd see him later. I debated getting a tea but I decided against it. I had tea in the office. I pulled into my space in the car park and made my way inside. I sat down at my desk and switched my computer on. Traffic was decent so I got in before Farrah. I checked my emails. I had one from Lisa.

"Elliot,

I have an important assignment for you, would you be able to swing by my office at around 10 so I can give you your next briefing.

Lisa."

Hm, that's weird, I don't normally need to go to her office to get my next assignments. That's quite exciting though. I was looking forward to something new.

I ended up at the coffee machine having an interesting conversation with Jim. He's not a bad person just talkative but I guess I didn't mind that morning. When I got back to my desk Farrah was sat at hers. "Good morning" she smiled happily.

"Morning" I smiled back.

"You look chirpy this morning."

"I feel it" I placed my tea down and swung my chair around to her.

"Good night?" She asked noticing my light attitude.

"Yeah, it was" I smiled.

"What did you do?"

"Oh, I went out with Sim."

"Where did you go?"

"A club. I didn't drink, it was more a social thing" I told her knowing her opinion on drinking on a work night.

"Aw sounds nice. Meet anyone interesting?"

"Yeah, a couple of guys." I smiled.

"You should do it more often. I like this happy Elliot." With that, we got on with our work. At ten I made my way to Lisa's office. I knocked on.

"Come in" she called. I stepped in and she stood up.

"Elliot perfect timing! Sit down. I've got something exciting for you."

"You're going on a site session." I raised an eyebrow at her, I never go to site sessions, they are just her way of saying I'm going to meet a customer at their business.