An Untrained Submissive

Thomas' POV

I did not expect my night to end with an untrained submissive curled up on my knee, fighting sleep and losing the battle. This new submissive that Simon brought in was something else. He was sweet, innocent, quiet, obedient and curious. His wide eyes, which I noticed were slightly different shades, looked up at me when Janus passed him into my arms. I have no idea who he wanted to talk to, he just left leaving the boy to me. When I looked down at him and met his eyes he hid his face in my neck. "I can get up if you want me to sir" he muttered. I don't like it when submissive's mutter and I can't understand what they're saying, it's quite bothersome but I let it slide, he is only new and it isn't my role to Dom him. He certainly didn't look like he wanted to move so I asked a simple question. "Are you comfortable?" He's been sitting on the floor all night so I'm sure he would prefer something more comfortable. Without looking up from my shoulder he whispered: "yes sir, very." That was all I needed to hear. I'm not an overly affectionate person usually and if it was a different sub that exchange could have gone very differently but I didn't want to scare or panic him. He needs to learn that being a Sub isn't about constant sex and orders, it's about the Dom looking after them and making sure they are safe and cared for. "Then it's fine. You seem tired. Rest now." I didn't particularly take him for the clubbing type and I know he's been at the club all weekend, he's probably exhausted. I don't even realise I'm running my thumb against his lower back. I talk to Nathaniel who has Simon latched to his neck like a leech. He will not be happy if the boy leaves any kind of visible mark, he hates that. It's rather unprofessional honestly. He wouldn't be taken very seriously looking like a high schooler with his first partner.

As I spoke with Nathaniel I could feel Elliot forcing his eyes open and gently nodding off only to wake himself up. It was rather loud so I don't understand how he could have actually fallen asleep. I don't think he realised he did it but his breath had synced up to mine. It was incredible how he was just able to have this trust in me to fall asleep on my lap. I'm glad that it was me though and not some random Dom in the club. I can make sure he's safe. "Go to sleep if you want too, it's okay" he looked up at me his eyes swamped with tiredness "you look very tired. You're safe, I've got you, nothing will happen to you. I promise." He leant his head against my chest and I slowed my breathing down so as not to disturb him. "That's it. Good boy" I rubbed circles on his lower back helping to fall into a comfortable sleep.
"I've never seen you so affectionate" Nathaniel teased me, Simon was knelt on the ground looking at his friend with a gentle smile.
"Janus left him in my care" I looked down at the boy on my knee and moved his hair from his eye. "Look at him, he's exhausted." Simon looked down guiltily. I looked at him.
"He doesn't go out very much... I've dragged him here the last three nights. I do feel bad but at the same time, I think he needed it. He's not been himself since his break up." He leant on Nathaniel's knees.
"They were together for three years. The breakup hurt him... he's trying to be strong but you know I worry about him. He's my best friend. He means a lot to me." One habit of Simon's was his meaningless rambling. He often just talks without really thinking about what comes out of his mouth. I think he's tired too. He rested his head on Nathaniel's lap. Nathaniel glanced at me with a soft smile. "I think I better get these two home. I don't trust them not to fall asleep in a taxi" he chuckled.
"It's okay Master, I can get him home," Simon muttered tiredly.
"I insist" he picked the boy up. No complaints left the submissive's mouth.
"Can you bring Elliot please?" Nathaniel asked me. I debated just picking him up and bringing him out but I didn't have the boys consent. I sat him up and shook his arm gently.
"Elliot, it's time to wake up now" he stirred but didn't wake up. "Come on pet wake up for me." He fluttered his eyes open and looked up at me sleepily. "Can I carry you?" He murmured something I couldn't understand. "Speak up pet I can't hear you."
"I'm too heavy" he whimpered. I looked at him shocked. He was not heavy.
"You're not at all" I moved him so he was more comfortable and picked him up. He squirmed a little awkwardly. I ran my fingers across the back of his neck.
"It's okay. I've got you. You're safe. I'm going to carry you out to Nathaniel's car okay?" The brown-haired boy nodded his curls bouncing gently. "Good boy." Nathaniel, who was already stood up with the other sub in his arms, winked at me and I just smirked and shook my head. Together we carried the boys through the club, many eyes fell on us for reasons I couldn't tell you. I saw subs watching with a look of envy in their eyes, they must have noticed Nathaniel's affection for Simon. They don't hide it very well. They do seem to like each other. I saw Janus chatting with a group of people in the far corner. He has the worst attention span out of all the Dominants here.
Sunday's were always quiet compared to normal. It wasn't very late either, it was only about 11:30 so it was very easy to make our way out. We left the club and made our way to Nathaniel's car. We put the boys in the back of the car. Simon was clinging to Nathaniel and it seemed like Elliot didn't want to let go either. "Elliot you have to let go of me now. I'm putting you in the back of Nathaniel's car. Simon is with you. You're going home." I felt his little hand grip onto my shirt. He didn't even open his eyes. I placed him into the car and buckled him in.
"Thank you Master Thomas" he whispered trying to get comfortable again.
"It's no problem, pet," I tell him softly. I close the door and look up at Nathaniel.
"You'll be okay?" I asked Nathaniel, who had just placed Simon in the car as well.
"I know where they live. I'll get them home safe and sound." There was a teasing aspect in his voice.
"Are you coming back?"
"Yeah."
"See you soon then." Nathaniel got in his car and he drove the two boys home. They shouldn't have come tonight. I know they were supporting Robin but they've utterly tired themselves out. I make my way back into the club. Warwick is on the door chatting up a young sub in yellow shorts and fishnets. Not normal his type but who am I to judge. I shoot him a quick nod which he sends me back.