Pet Play

Master Julian told me that I will be going to a few new rooms today and this made me excited. "Alright, Elliot, let's go" Master Nathaniel had me follow him. I walked a few steps behind him so I didn't get lost. The pet playrooms were upstairs. "We have different rooms designed for different types of play. We have the stables for pony and farm play, the kennels for puppy's, the kitten room (self-explanatory), the forest room for foxes and wolves, the park and the shelter which is the main room here." He pushed open a door and gestured me to go in. This room was quite similar to the Bubble room in a way, there were toys and playthings laying around, a few large pet beds, a counter with fridges, a drinking water fountain as well as other things. He had me sit on a bench next to him. "There's not many places to sit in here most pets spend their time on the floor whether that's laying, kneeling or crawling."

"I can kneel if you want me to, Sir." I offered.

"Only if you want to," he told me. I nodded. I really wanted to like this kind of play so I slipped off the bench and knelt in front of him. He smiled his hand playing with my hair. "You're a good boy, Elliot. Now let's talk a little about Pet Play" he explained to me it was a regression where you would go into the mindset of your chosen animal. There are different levels of play but he focused purely on the none sexual play which involved training and playing mostly.  "So tell me have you thought about your possible animal?"

"Yeah but I'm torn between two."

"What are they?"

"A cat and a fox" I looked up at him. His eyebrow raised.

"Interesting and can I ask is there a reason?"

"I think they fit best with my personality. Sim agreed too."

"I can work with those. So first I'm going to ask you a bit about your limits and boundaries when it comes to this type of play."

We spent some time going through my hard and soft limits as well as a few safety things while in the rooms. Once those were set he held his hand out to me. "I think we should start in the forest room, come with me" I took his hand and stood up shakily. As he led me to the other room he spoke about foxes. "Now foxes as well as being shy, beautiful and dainty creatures are also known for being sly, cunning, slick and can be seen as rather seductive. You say you want to try being a fox piqued my interest for a multitude of reasons" he opened up the door to the forest room. Inside it was darker with fake ivy and flowers climbing the wall. There was a fountain by the back wall that looked like a waterfall. There were a few rock looking structures for climbing as well as places to hide and burrow into. The roof was covered in bright white stars. "This room is beautiful," I said in awe.

"It really is. It's one of my favourites. You can see different consultations if you look close like here" He pointed to Orion's Belt.

"I used to see that one all the time when I was little and the Big Dipper" I smiled looking up pointing to the dipper.

"Because foxes and wolves are mainly nocturnal animals this room is much darker than the park."

"I like that it's darker" I shrugged.

"Have a look around. Get settled with your surroundings first then we'll talk more. I'll be here if you need anything." He stood beside the water fountain turning his back to me fidgeting with a couple of dials on what looked like a radio.

I took my time looking around. Every so often I would stand on something that would crinkle and sound like you stepped on a leaf in the woods. That's amazing. It's genuinely like I'm in the forest. I got very excited over the crinkle noise and kept standing on the spot. After around thirty seconds of me just making noise Master Nathaniel chuckled a little. "I like the sound it makes."