Threesome

Oliver's POV

As the dominant person in this situation, I took it upon myself to take charge of the conversation. Ro is a much more sociable person than I am in everyday life but he is the textbook definition of a submissive there's not really a dominant bone in his body when it comes to sex and relationships. El is even more submissive, it's funny to see him even say anything remotely flirty. As I sat down on the arm of the chair I began to ask a few questions to Elliot. We agreed that it wasn't going to be really kinky but at the same time I asked if there was anything that he really didn't want to do. It took him a moment to think of his answers but then he told us. "I don't like degrading and I have a really bad gag reflex so you'll have to be patient with me."

"Do you not want to give oral then?" Ro asked.

"No I do, I like it, I'm just not good at it" he reassured us.

"How about penetrative stuff. How are you for anal?" I asked.

"All okay."

"Is there any part of your body you don't like being touched?"

"My inner thighs."

"I don't like my feet being touched," Ro told him. He nodded.

"Is there anything you like or don't like to be called?" I asked him. He thought a moment before telling me he likes physical compliments, he likes to be called handsome, pretty etc, he was very embarrassed to admit this though. I smiled.

"When it comes to us you can call us by our names obviously. You can if you want to and if it feels right, call me sir." I don't expect him to use it but if it feels right at the time I might as well tell him.

After a few more questions and a small conversation, I smiled "I think that covers everything." Ro stood up excitedly.

"I want to show you around" he took Elliot's hand and led him or rather he pulled him up and towards the stairs. I watched them go and chuckled a little before going into the kitchen and filling up a large glass of water. I made my way upstairs to our room. I could hear Ro chatting excitedly. I went into our room and placed the glass down on the bedside table. I sat on the bed waiting for the two of them. It didn't take long for them to join me. We ended up standing beside the bed Elliot between us both. I put on some quiet music and Ro had lit some candles. I wanted Elliot to make the first move so I knew he was comfortable but I knew that wasn't going to happen so I gave a look to Ro who was gently running his hands across Elliot's back. "El can I kiss you?" He asked. Elliot looked at me seemingly for permission. I nodded genuinely.

"Yes please."

Elliot's POV

I know it was probably a bit weird for me to seek permission from Oli to kiss Ro. It was even weirder the fact that I did kiss Ro with Oli watching. Ro's lips were soft and his kisses were gentle. His hands moved up to my waist. My mind began to reel a bit about how threesomes actually worked. My mind came back to reality when Ro pulled me into him so our bodies were touching. As he did this Oli moved behind me his hands gently on my waist. Ro turned to kiss his boyfriend gently before Oli turned to me. "Can I kiss you?" He asked. I nodded and I was pulled in to kiss him.

I got the hang of a three-way kiss pretty quickly. When he wasn't kissing me Ro was kissing down my neck and across my collar bone. I whimpered a little into Oli as Ro began to suck on a sweet spot on my neck. As things began to heat up both Oli and Ro took their shirts off but I hesitated. I took hold of my shirt but didn't do anything. "It's okay, you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with," Ro told me kissing my hand gently. I glanced at Oli who had a gentle smile on his face.

"You can keep it on or" his face dropped into a flirtatious smirk "you can strip for me beautiful," his hand traced my jaw as I watched him. My eyes widened and I nodded. "Are you going to strip for me? That's a good boy." I clumsily began to take my shirt off.