(Un)Happy Memories

Elliot's POV

Oh my god. Oh my god. Master Janus just kissed me. My brain went into a bit of a shutdown and I couldn't think of anything to say. The kiss was short and sweet but it was tender and kind and to top it off he asked me if he could kiss me. He asked me. I've never had someone ask if they could kiss me especially after I was obvious that I wanted to kiss them first. I just looked at him. His thumb stroked my cheek as he smiled at me. "Are you okay?" He asked seemingly a little concerned that I hadn't said or done much.

"Yes. Sorry even after you asked me I got a little surprised" I told him softly.

"That's okay, Bello. Your cheeks are bright red, it's cute." I laughed a little and covered my face. Why do I always blush at literally anything? It's so embarrassing. He smiled at me placing another kiss on my head. I wanted to kiss him more but I afraid to seem too needy so I took hold of my drink and settled down against him.

Sim was making faces at me across the table, smirking. When he realised I wasn't going to do anything more he pulled me from across the table and told me we were going to dance. I just laughed nodding. We ended up making a big group and dancing together with loads of the other subs. Ro grabbed my hand and pulled me over to where Masters' Harrison, Justin and Gabriel were sat. Daichi was sat one leg over the over leaning on the back of his hand and Charlie was kneeling on the floor next to Master Julian. "Hello sirs" Ro smiled brightly.

"Hello, Ro, Elliot how are you?" Master Harrison asked.

"Good thank you, sir" I smiled.

"Oh I'm great, Sir, thank you. We were wondering if Di and Charlie wanted to come dance with us. There's a big group of us" he played with the loop of his collar.

"Do you want to dance?" Master Harrison asked Daichi. The sub nodded.

"Yes please."

"What about you?" Master Julian asked his boy. Charlie thought for a moment before he nodded.

"I would like that very much, sir" he didn't lookup.

"Alright. Up please, let me see your eyes" Charlie stood up and looked up at the man. Julian gently pulled him forward and kissed him "have fun, baby."

"Thank you, Sir" he smiled happily. The two boys joined us and Ro thanked the men before dragging them over to the group.

"Charlieeee it's been too long! You never dance with us, can I hug you?" Ro asked him. Charlie nodded. Ro hugged him.

"It's nice to see you smiling. How are you?"The two boys made me smile. I looked up at Daichi, he was pretty tall. "Hey, are you excited for our meet up?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it." We reached back to our big group and Charlie was crowded. Sim went over to Daichi. I just kind of awkwardly stood between the two groups. Robin pulled me over and I danced with him. "I saw that kiss," he told me. I blushed. "I'm so here for you two!" He laughed.

This group consisted of myself, Sim, Robin, Ro, Charlie, Daichi, Matty, Jordan, Gio and a boy I hadn't met yet called Tyler. This was most of the big subgroup that meets up and does stuff. There are other subs in the club but for the most part, these are boys who actually hang out together and talk frequently. This group of subs matches, more or less, to a group of dominants. That's how most cliques work.

I quickly began to learn who had the more dominant personalities within the sub's who were dancing together. Sim was one for sure, Gio, Jordan, Tyler too, for someone so small and cute looking, he's buff and pretty masc.

All eyes were on our group. I'm not normally one for attention but in a big group, I didn't really mind. Though I know no one was looking directly at me, it was fun. Though the music was loud I ended talking to them more than dancing.