The Munch - Part 3

Elliot's POV

We took a couple of group photos on Riley's phone and he put them into our group chat as we walked to the mini-golf place. "These are so cute oh my god!" Tommy smiled showing me them as we walked. "I'm going to send it to Adam." I smiled watching him get really excited to send them. Sim linked my arm and pulled me to the side a little.

"How are you doing? All calm? No panic?" He asked quietly.

"No panic. I'm doing okay" I reassured him.

"Ah good just making sure."

When we got to mini-golf we got split into groups of four. I ended up with Sim, Robin and Tommy. We travelled around as a big group, we just needed the groups for scoring. I was not good at mini-golf at all. To be honest all of us were pretty bad except Charlie. "I used to play golf with my grandad" he shrugged. Throughout the first couple of holes, the conversations were light and fun but they got pretty deep quickly when Ro asked "does your family know?" I'm sure the others have probably had this conversation before because everyone turned to me

"Yeah. They basically knew before I did" I laughed.

"Oh? When did you come out?" Tommy asked curiously.

"Oh well, when I was like I don't know five my favourite film was Barbie Princess and the Pauper. My mum said she knew since then."

"That's so cute." Tommy smiled.

"Then I came out like properly in high school. It kind of sucked because I was out at home but closeted at school. I went to an all-boys school so you can imagine." I laughed awkwardly.

"Oh god yeah. That must've been rough." Oli leant on Ro, who nodded.

"It was but mum was always there for me. It made it a lot easier you know."

"She sounds really great," Tommy smiled.

"Yeah, my whole family is super supportive, to be honest. I'm very lucky. I know that." I watched Sim struggle to get the ball in the hole. This was by no means a brag but I guess it could have sounded that way due to the fact a lot of LGBT people don't have a supportive family. I shook my head and looked at Tommy "what about you? Do your parents know?" I asked him.

"Yeah they do" he didn't sound as positive as I was.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to..."

"Nah it's alright. My dad was actually supportive when I came out he'd always wanted a boy so he finally got his wish with me. I only have sisters" A boy? Wait what?

"What do you mean a boy?" I asked a little confused.

"Wait don't you know? I swear I told you." Tommy leant against his golf club.

"Told me what?"

"I'm trans." This was the last thing I was expecting to come out of his mouth. He passes incredibly well like I genuinely had no idea.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah" he laughed.

"I had no idea."

"I can tell, I've never seen someone look so shocked. Good to know I pass well though I suppose." He pushed his hair back out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean that to be rude I was just well you do pass really well and I literally had no idea. Sorry I didn't mean to bring it up." I began to panic hoping I hadn't brought anything up or said something to make him upset.

"Eli chill. It's okay I promise. I'm proud of who I am and I'm happy to talk about it."

We ended up having a really nice conversation about gender identity and sexuality and being trans in a kink lifestyle.