The Bubble Room

Elliot's POV

We passed a few people as we made our way to the aftercare room. My eyes fixed on the Bubble room door. I know that Master Francis said I could go in there anytime but I would feel really uncomfortable going in on my own. I could maybe ask someone to go with me. Perhaps. "Elliot" Master Warwick's voice called to me. I looked over and he was stood outside of the aftercare room.

"Ah sorry I got distracted," I went over to him.

"It's no problem," he smiled opening the door. We were the only ones in the room which honestly I was grateful for. He sat me down and got me a drink and some painkillers. He handed me them.

"I'm sorry sir I can't take them," I told him.

"Why not are you allergic?" He asked concerned.

"Oh no I had some before with Sim that's all. You have to wait four hours." I was very cautious with pill taking I always have been.

"Ah, I see well they're there if you need them." I looked around the room it was painted in soft more muted colours and was filled with comfy sofas and pillows. There was some light music playing which he turned down. He sat down on one of the sofas and gestured next to him. I sat down and stared up at the ceiling. Master Warwick's arm was over the back of the sofa. I told him that this was my first time in the room. He smiled and began to tell me about the room when it was first built. I liked listening to him. He spoke softly and calmly.

After a while, he sat up. "Is there anything, in particular, you wanted to do?" He asked me. I shrugged a little. "We can continue to sit and chat or you can go to sleep or we can visit a different room," I looked up at him at that. He smiled "the ageplay rooms maybe? You had your eyes on one of them."

"Only if you want to though," I told him. He smiled.

"I do," he stood up and held his hand out for me.

When we got to the room and opened the door there were two other people in there. I squeezed Master Warwick's hand nervously. He smiled at me and squeezed my hand back. The man in the room who had dark stubble looked over at us as we entered and smiled at the Master. "Warwick I didn't expect to see you here tonight, how are you?" The man called out.

"I'm pretty good thank you, how are you and Mason?" Master Warwick asked.

"We're good. Aren't we baby," he asked the boy who was utterly distracted by something he was doing. "Mason," he looked down at the boy.

"Huh?" The boy with blonde hair asked looking up at his dominant.

"Say hello to Warwick," he gestured to the other Master.

"Hello!" The boy smiled cheerily. His smile turned to confusion as he looked at, me.

"Who's that, daddy?" He asked pointing to me.

"I don't know, baby why don't you ask him,"

"Ohh good idea daddy!" With that the boy who was wearing an oversized blue shirt with what looked like a dummy attached to it stood up and rushed over to me. My eyes widened as he ran over to me and I slipped behind Master Warwick so he was stood in front of me.

"Mason gentle," the dominant told him sternly walking over to us.

"But I just wanted to say hello," the boy pouted a little bit. Warwick smiled and patted the boys head.

"Elliot is shy, he's also very new to this type of play,"

"Ohh okay!"

"Elliot," he turned to me and took both of my hands. "It's okay, this is a friend of mine Jennings and his boyfriend Mason. Can you say hello and introduce yourself for me please?" I nodded and moved to the man's side.