A Shibari Scene

Google Search
Shibari
What exactly is shibari?
Does Shibari hurt?
How bad does rope burn hurt?
How to get rid of rope burn
What to wear for shibari scene?
Shibari clothes?
Naked shibari

Elliot's POV

Every article I find says tight-fitting clothes. I was quite lucky because I was having a particularly body positive day. I sighed anyway as I stared into my wardrobe. I pulled out my cycling shorts and a slim fitting light blue shirt. As I pulled it on I checked myself out in the mirror. I didn't look half bad. I need to figure out what I'm going to wear soon because Master Janus had messaged me asking if I could tell him what colours I was wearing so he could get the right colour rope. Tonight was my first shibari session. Basically meaning I am going to get tied up but fancily. I won't lie I'm actually really excited about this. It doesn't involve sex and apparently, it's really relaxing and calming. I don't think I'm getting suspended either thank goodness. The more I looked at myself the more I wasn't happy with the outfit so I sighed and called Sim in. "Honestly you'll probably end up in just your underwear anyway. Wear the pair you got last week. They're tight-fitting." I nodded and looked for that underwear before deciding on the cycle shorts and a slightly baggier shirt with my blue combat boots. I got complimented on this kind of outfit last time. Once Sim had finished and he got ready we headed off to the Club. After last nights break down I needed to apologise to Master Warwick and anyone else who was worried about me.

When we arrived at the Club I was kind of sad to see that Master Warwick was working. He shot us both a smile and as we went in I thanked him again for yesterday and apologised that it happened. "Are you feeling better today?" He asked. I nodded. "Then that's all that matters. You don't have to apologise, sweetheart. I enjoyed it."

"I enjoyed it too. I'd really like to scene with you properly," I told him.

"I'd like that, Darling."

After we got our bands from Nicki we made our way to the booth where the masters are always sat. It made me really happy to see Master Julian sitting with them. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear. We were just talking about the two of you."

"All bad I hope," Sim smiled wrapping his arms around Master Julian.

"But of course, Kitten."

I spent quite a lot of the night talking to my friends, Sim was sticking quite closely to Master Julian and Master Nathaniel so I actually ended up walking around the Club on my own which I genuinely think is the first time I did. I smiled and interacted with the people that I knew. I actually felt surprisingly really comfortable in there. As I was looking around to see if I knew anyone I felt eyes on me. I turned around to see a tall man with short black hair who had made his way over to me. "You look lost," his voice was low and calm and he looked me up and down. I looked up at him before forcing my eyes down.

"I'm not Sir, just looking around."

"You must be new, I would've recognised your pretty face otherwise. What's your name?"

"Elliot, Sir and yes I'm new."

"Elliot, that's a beautiful name"

"Thank you, Sir. What's your name?"

"My name is Connor."

"It's nice to meet you, Sir," I told him politely.

"It's nice to meet you too. May I see your eyes?" I looked up at him. He was handsome, he had a sharp jawline, brown eyes and neat eyebrows. He surveyed my face for a moment before smiling. "May I buy you a drink?"

"Thank you for the offer, Sir but I'm not drinking tonight."

"It doesn't have to be alcoholic." I don't know where my confidence came from but I smiled.