Happy New Year

Elliot's POV

"Okay some rules: every kiss is one point, it doesn't have to be on the lips, two points if you get it on camera and three points if it's a full on make out sesh. The loser has to pay the ridiculous new years taxi fare home. Deal?"

As we got our bracelets I smiled excitedly wondering who my first kiss of the night would be.

Sim handed me a pen "here mark off on your hand how many so we don't loose track". As Nicki gave us our bands a thought shot through my mind.

"Hey Nicki?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" He asked. Sim began to walk away.

"Can you kiss my cheek please? It's for a game with Sim."

"You don't need to make up excuses for me to kiss you darling," he leant over the small table and kissed my cheek. I blushed a little and smiled.

"Thank you! One point to me," I turned to Sim excitedly making the first little mark on my hand.

"You little snake we're not even in the club yet," I saw the proud look in his eye.

"I mean technically we are," I shrugged saying goodbye to Nicky, who was dressed in red, and making my way inside.

As we stepped into the club it was bouncing. There were lots of people in tonight, definitely more than usual. Mostly familiar faces but some who I'd seen a lot less. The queue for the bar was long. We had had a couple of pre drinks before coming tonight. I looked who was on shift. Noah, Tommy, Calli and Ro, I also saw Alex with a tray of drinks walking through the crowd. Master Edward was at the door and I saw both Adam and Master Warwick with their security tags on. This must be because of what night it was.

Dodging through the crowd we made our way to the back table where we always sat. The area had been swapped about so that more people could sit together so we were joined by Master Justin, Charlie, Master Gabriel, Master Harrison, Daichi and Riley. I turned to talk to sim about something but he was locked in a kiss with Master Killian. I groaned. Three points for him. I need to catch up. I got to our table and smiled brightly as I greeted everyone. "Don't you look beautiful today," Master Janus smiled, he was dressed in a dark blue suit.

"Thank you, Sir. You look really handsome," I smiled back.

"Why thank you, Bello." I sat down between Master Janus and Master Thomas as Sim made his way over to us happily. He flashed out his hand to me with 3 lines drawn on it.

"You're in a contract that shouldn't count," I roll my eyes at him.

"Read it and weep baby," Sim smiled.

"What shouldn't count?" Master Janus asked me curiously.

"Oh me and Sim are having a little competition to see who can get the most points."

"And how does one earn a point?" His eyebrow raised intrigued.

"Kissing people," I blushed a little embarrassed "one point for any kiss, two points if I take a picture and three point for a full on makeout."

"I see" Master Janus smiled amused. "And Simon is winning?"

"So far, not for long though." I told him smiling.

Oli was sat on the end of the table and he held his hand out for me. Oli was also wearing green but more of an emerald green.
"I'll help you boost your score a bit,," I squeezed past master Janus and Oli pulled me onto his lap.

"May I?" He asked. I nodded and we began to make out. A mixture of alcohol and feeling comfortable in my surroundings allowed me to very happily boost my score. As I pulled away a little breathlessly he placed a hand on my cheek and stroked it with his thumb. "You are beautiful you know," he told me. I smiled.