Pet Play Event

Elliot's POV

I was invited to a Pet Play event at the club. Master Nathaniel said it would do me well to play with other pets and experience the community. I haven't done much pet play at all since the initial training which is really sad because I honestly loved it. I know Sim was also asked if he wanted to take part but he was doing something with Master Killian that day.

I felt a little anxious as I walked into the Club that Sunday morning. It was an all day event until the club opened that night. I was fidgeting with my necklace that Master Janus gave me as I made my way inside. There were a few people sitting in the main room, no one really paid me much notice, the anxiety really started to heighten as I made my way upstairs. What if everyone is in a contract? What if no one wants to play with me? What if Master Nathaniel is so busy he doesn't have any time for me? What if...

"Elli!" A voice snapped me out of my panic as I looked to see Mason who had broken away from his Master to rush over to me. "I thought I heard someone mention your name! I'm so excited you've come." I felt a little breath of relief that I did sort of know someone and I've played with him as a little before.

"I'm really excited, what kind of pet are you?"

"Guess." He smiled brightly. A million thoughts blew through my mind. He was so cheerful and bubbly and easily excitable.

"A puppy?" I asked.

"You got it right!" He smiled brightly. He moved his shirt collar down to reveal a collar with a little tag on it. 

"That's so cute!"

"Thank you, daddy got it for me," he looked over at his master who was stood chatting with Master Nathaniel. My heart began to beat that little bit faster as I saw Master Nathaniel.

"What animal are you?" Mason asked me.

"A fox," I told him shyly.

"That's so cool! I don't know anyone else who is a fox. I bet that's really fun," he then began to look a little sad. "Even though you're a fox you'll still play with me right?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'd really like to play with you," I told him.

"Good me too," a hand was placed on his shoulder and Mason looked up happily at his Master.

"Elliot I'm so happy you could make it," master Nathaniel smiled.

"Thank you for inviting me," I said gratefully.

"Is Simon here too?" He asked looking around.

"Ah no. He's doing something with Master Killian," I told him.

"That's a shame. He never usually misses these events," Master Nathaniel looked sad for a moment. "Well anyway, shall we go inside?" He asked.

"Before we do is there anything I need to know?" I asked him.

"This is a new experience have fun with it, play pretend, explore do not feel like You have to do things you're not comfortable with just because other people are, you can use your words and that is okay, please tell me if you need some time or want to stop. This event is for fun and that's the main thing," I nodded listening to him.

He took me into the shelter room where quite a few people were either engaging in their own play, playing with each other, standing talking or otherwise busying themselves.

None of my close friends were here and that caused me to feel a little nervous but the fact there were multiple submissives who were already deep in their headspace helped. Plus this event wasn't just for members of Checkmate there were people of all genders who I've never met before. "Master?" I asked him quietly touching the back of his shirt.