The Submissive's First Offical Scene

Thomas's POV

I watched as Janus took Elliot with him to the bar. My guess is he will probably ask him to scene next weekend. He's very particular when it comes to shibari especially when it comes to matching colours and styles to the boys he's working with so this late notice won't work for him, he needs time to plan and organise. His rope work is beautiful and he's quite famous in the community for good reasons. Elliot seems like the type of sub who enjoys being tied up so that'll fit well with him.

I was about to say something to Warwick when Simon's voice spoke loudly "yeah no there's no chance he'll ask anyone to scene. He's just hoping that someone will ask him. He'll be really disheartened if no one asks him. He's been looking forward to tonight for so long and he really wants to scene. He just needs someone to ask him." I'm the first person to admit I'm not a good actor but that was not good. He made his point though and I respect that. I looked towards him but his eyes were on Nathaniel who was joking with him about how loud he was. I already suspected that Elliot wasn't going to ask anyone to scene. He was too shy for that.

I'm not an idiot. I have a suspicion that Elliot is interested in me. From the way, Nathaniel told me he got excited about training with me, to Tommy attempting to hype him up any time he pours me a drink, to the way I caught him staring at me during Francis' public scene. Elliot is interested in me. I don't scene with many boys in the Club, it's more of a hassle when I do because I have standards I wish all boys I scene with to uphold and there's not many that fit. He's an interesting person and I would like to see how far I can push him. He's so new to the community though. I'd worry about pushing him too far. It's not my role to train or push him either. I don't know. I'll see how I feel later. I'm sure there are plenty of people with their eyes on him, his innocence, obedience and wide-eyed excitement is alluring to most.

When he arrived back at the table he slipped in between Janus and myself. I couldn't help but notice that when Simon didn't have his lips attached to Nathaniel's neck he was gesturing to me in a, not at all subtle way. Elliot stuck his middle finger up at his friend and mouthed for him to "piss off." I turned to him sternly.

"Elliot," the boys' eyes widened and he hid his hand behind his back. He whispered out a little apology not looking up. "You're well behaved, swearing doesn't suit you," I told him. Swearing in front of dominants, in general, is frowned upon in the Club because it's disrespectful. He heeded my warning, nodded and apologised again. I then turned to the curly-haired boy "and Simon leave him alone." As he was trying to defend himself saying he hadn't done anything I told him again to stop teasing him. Simon pouted muttering something about light teasing. Warwick laughed next to me and told me to lighten up.

"They're only messing around. Let them be" he placed his elbow on my shoulder and I raised an eyebrow at him "beside it's fun to watch them, Elliot is cute when he's flustered" he smirked at the boys. Elliot's face went bright red. Shook my head but smiled.

"Can't argue with that."

I've never really been into any of the headspace roleplaying kinks but hearing them being talked about was very interesting. Hearing that Elliot bratted was even more interesting though. From what I can see he's just too nervous to have a single bratty bone in his body. As they spoke about the ways to develop headspaces I took this time to go to the bathroom. I had a couple of subs smile at me brightly as they swayed together their faces bright red. I couldn't tell if they were drunk or just enjoying their night. I nodded towards Justin, Gabriel and Harrison who were sitting together.

After I was finished as I made my way back from the bathroom I noticed that Warwick's eyes were on the boys who were now dancing. "You scared them off quick" I commented sitting down next to my friend.