Chapter 50: The Super Friends

This will be a long one. Most Crossover Events between the CW shows will be much longer than usual chapters...
Also, sorry for the chapter coming out so late. Just handling something behind the scenes...

Dylan's POV

A storm... A swirling tornado of the purest form of energy. My world spun on an axis as endless bolts of crackling lightning that spanned across the whole colour spectrum blitzed around me.

My eyes glanced around for an end... Only to meet and infinite void. Though, glancing at my hands, I could feel the eternal buzz within the space. The flow of raw energy...

As if I could reach out through all Time and Space...

"Dylan..." A voice echoed, I spun on my heel. Frowning at the voice I heard. I knew it. The pitch, tone and gentleness...

Taking a deep breath, I looked back and forth in all directions.

"Dylan..." But a whisper this time, sending quivered up my spine, causing the hair on my arms to stand on end.

"Mom?" I muttered back, closing my eyes briefly. As the darkness found Me, my mind was drowned by images, sensations unknown to me.

A storm of vast colours... Through the light was a figure. Standing before me...

It paced towards Me, slowly becoming visible. More flashes, a Speedster in Scarlet Red, running alongside other Speedsters.

All chasing one entity. A man held within metal armor, lightning as White as Surge's. "Savitar..." The voice of my Mom whispered.

Another flash, this time less clear. A vortex of nothingness. Only a storm... With a figure curled up in a ball.

The figure before me paced closer... Only to give me one more vision. I saw myself sitting by a hospital bed, my head bowed in shame. "I should've been better..." I said in solace.

Then the figure stood before Me, her face as clear as day. My mother, wearing the same clothes she wore on the day she died. Her beautiful strawberry blonde locks, her sea green eyes, her soft touch as her hand brushed along my face.

"I'll see you soon..." Her voice echoed through my head, rattling my brain. Everything expanded until I dragged into a deep nothingness, only my screams echoed through the void...

.....

I shot up on the couch, my eyes forced themselves open as lightning crackled through them. My scream reached a high volume, yet remained short.

My head snapped around as I gained my bearings. The house I was in remains unfamiliar though I knew where I was.

On the couch in the West Household.

I rubbed my face, inhaling deeply. "Rough sleep?" I turned my head to see Joe West leaning along the wall with his arms crossed.

Exhaling, I nodded. "Yeah... Just A nightmare" The images of the great void flashed through my mind. Which seems impossible because a void is nothing...

So, it was less of a vision and more of a feeling. A deep pit within me. "Hm" I heard Detective West hum. "The last time I heard mumbling like that is when Barry came to live here after he lost his Mother"