Chapter 11: The Blur Exists

It was 4:11pm on a Friday, the day where Rien invited me out with her friends because our last outing kind of crashed and burned.

I was running through the streets at Super Human Speeds, not caring for the rest of the world that was so much slower.

My body ran down an alleyway and appeared on the other side to see Rien and her friends. "Yo... Nagato! Where is Xander?" Kaminari wondered. "Yeah! Where is your boyfriend!?" Mina quipped.

I stepped out of the alley, "Call me Dylan and I am not dating her. Just close friends" I dismissed the two's statements.

"Dylan! Where did you come from?" Kirishima shouted as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I was just at the Precinct" I said casually.

"Why the hell were you at that fucking place?" Bakugo asked with a frown and concerned glare. "Oh... Nothing really. Just commited a major crime and escaped" I quipped with a sly smile.

Bakugo rolled his eyes with a dismissive smirk, "Whatever Sir Nerdsalot" I grinned in his direction, "You like me..." I cooed.

He scoffed, "Not an annoying little asshole like you. Too much stupidity. I'll get fucking infected" I looked into his ruby eyes and let out the air in my lungs from amusement.

"Anyways! To the movies!" Mina cheered and Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Rien cheered along with her while I shook my head then. Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Dumb Extras..." he mumbled.

.....

We sat down in the cinema, I was in between Bakugo and Rien. The ash-blonde was on the edge seat so he could easily escape out stupidity if necessary.

Whatever that means...

The movie started and it was a zombie one. About a older male taking a girl across the country because of her immunity. The infection was more scientific than undead based. So, it was pretty good.

There were so many times where Rien jump up and latched onto me because of a scary zombie. I laughed at her.

As the movie played, I reached for my drink but I found my hand brushing across Bakugo's. I retracted my hand and looked ahead with my eye widened.

He didn't react...

Maybe he didn't feel it...

I reached for my drink, actually looking where I was going. My hand quickly grabbed my drink and put it back.

Since I was hold the popcorn, Bakugo and Rien were reaching for my crotch. I tensed up everytime Bakugo moved there as he grabbed the popcorn with more force, my body just slowed the world down.

My speed was acting up...

This was gonna be a long movie...

.....

We walked out of the movie theatre, the sun was down and Rien was eating her left over popcorn.

"I'm just saying... Zombie Movie scale... That was a 8 or 9... Regular movie scale it's a 7... tops" I argue.

"There's a Zombie Movie Scale?" Rien asked as she took another bite of the popcorn.

I looked up to see Bakugo standing next to the others, but with my speed I saw his eyes avert from looking at me.

Strange...

"...ylan... Dylan..." I looked at Rien and hummed in response. "Are you listening?" She looked back and then looked at me. "Oh..." Her eyebrows quirked up and she smiled.

"What?..." I frowned in concern and leaned back as she leaned closer. Her eyes looked at the reflective glass and she smiled naturally.

"You were just looking a Bakugo~" She cooed with a sly grin. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "No... I wasn't"