Chapter 62: Show & Tell...

As you can tell, I'm skipping the Overhaul Arc as it has little to do with Dylan or Pursuit.

Though Eri is still best child...

Dylan Xander's POV

With my face buried into a pillow, I rested peacefully. My body felt soft and relaxed as I inhaled and exhaled with gentle fluidity.

This was peace personified, a quiet room with a nice temperature. Nobody to disturb the utopia.

Just me and the bed...

That was until my alarm clock began screaming, the morning radio came through as it played music. What was probably a whimpering cry escaped me as I rolled on my back, still tired and worn from my late night escapade with Rien.

Glaring at the device with distain, I made it shut up with an aggressive slap. Classic Katsuki Bakugou move, I do pay attention.

Rolling out of bed, using my speed to save the embarrassment of hitting the floor, I appeared by the mirror in casual clothes, not too warm but nothing like summer wear.

It was August...

Quickly getting settled with cleaning, breakfast and the nector of the Gods, Coffee.

John was already at work so I was alone. "9am, that's the concert" I mumbled to myself, taking a look at the clock.

"I got time..." Says the Speedster who can break the Time Barrier.

Grabbing my keys, phone and wallet, I was ready to leave. That was until I received an alert from the news.

"Robbery?" Sighing, I broke off into a sprint at Mach three. Crossing the neighbourhood in record time, I entered the city limits.

Several Perps, three bags of cash and guns... Oh so many guns.

Upon arriving, I quickly saved the nearby bystanders and police from oncoming gunfire. My body shifting between positions on the street in rapid succession.

All anyone saw was a blur and streak of lightning as I rammed into each crook. Tugging them back, letting whiplash take them down before disappearing across the city.

The process of finding trouble, dealing with it and finding more repeated about seven more times before I actually got within two hundred meters of U.A.

But then I saw a cat in a tree and I'd be a monster if I didn't save a cat in a tree. Superhero 101, cat in tree is a classic.

As far as I know, my Super Friends haven't done anything like it... Kara doing the same thing with a snake is different, who names a snake, Fluffy?!

Shaking my head as I ran, I appeared before the school Gates with a crowd of people. News Crews, Security, and visitors.

I was the latter and though the second option is still viable.

The festival was vast, full of joy and life as the students had poured their hearts and soul into the attractions.

The sight of food stands made my stomach growl, my mouth water and speed flicker. "Yep...I'm gonna spend my weeks pay on food, aren't I?"

As if my stomach of sentient, it churned once more before going silent. Wandering the festival, I searched for the concert warehouse, it wasn't too hard.

After all, I set the place up last night. A yawn escaped me as I passed a blonde, he was more like a snake.

Eyes darting around, seemingly believing everyone was beneath him. Hidden clothing suggested a costume play, isn't that Class 1-B's activity?...