Chapter 27: Timeline Swap

He knows?... But how? He was in a coma... "H-How? What?" I was at a loss. He chuckled, "You should see the look on your face..." he teased.

"Dylan... When I was out. I wasn't all out. I... How do I explain this? I was wandering around outside my body. I guess I to am a Meta-Human Like yourself"

My eyes wandered to the ground and I took a deep breath. "This... How much did you see?"

"Everything... The bolt of lightning. That other Speedster. Meta-Humans. Your battles with other people like yourself. Time Travel..." The last one got me. "Oh my god... You know"

My silent curses only got louder. "Then you know that I have to stop what's coming" I stated with grit. He frowned, "If you do that then we don't know what could happen. Something worse could follow" Nagato warned.

"I don't think it gets any worse then the city becoming a crater" I pointed out. "It could..."

He took a breath, "Listen... We can't tell anyone about your Time Travelling adventure. That could ruin the future. But we should tell Kana and Evan about my..."

"Meta-Abilities?"

He nodded calmly. "Dylan... When I was out. I saw a few things. Things thay should be impossible. All of which are theoretical" he sounded shaken.

"What was it?" I stepped forward in curiosity. He gathered his thoughts for a moment. "Its about your abilities. They're connected to something called th-"

He was cut off by the P.A. "Dylan! We need you in the cortex. Now" Kana said over the system. "Gotta Run" I flashed out of the room and into the cortex.

"What is it?"

"Kiho popped back up. I'll send you the address" Kana explained. "As for your threads... I finished the final design" Evan clicked a button and revealed my new suit.

He explained the specs quickly, but time was of the essence so he was cut short

He explained the specs quickly, but time was of the essence so he was cut short. "Go get em" He encouraged as I flashed out of the lab and towards the facility I knew Ryan was currently located at and where I would face, Surge...

The journey was quick as I blitzed throuh the streets, my speed was gradually accelerating. "Damn... Somebody is booking it" Evan said through the comms.

I arrived at the facility. Kana said something about the third floor.

"Okay... I'm in the system. Go to the third floor" So it was Evan who said it. I guess some details went over my head. Using my speed to race into the building, all the way to the third floor.

As soon as I reached the floor, I saw a glowing green and blue light. "Dylan... This is the facility where Kiho was working on a project. The facility was owned by Sersi Labs. But was shut down due to someone dying during a test on the same night as the particle accelerator" Kana explained once again.