Chapter 25: Nuclear Destruction

I ran across the city in the late afternoon, I needed to pack my bag for the night and then run to my destination.

When Rien invited me, I wasn't expecting a gigantic mansion to host us. It kind if made me feel poor and inadequate.

I ran through the streets of the city, eventually reaching the outside of the main city. The Yaoyorozu family must have built the estate out if the way of the city. Smart move...

My body blitzed further down te roads, where they twist and turn, the tree vegetation grew much denser in this location.

I stopped running when I saw a long iron gate, the estate was massive. Probably 10 square kilometers minimum. My hand pressed a button on the gate.

"Um... Hello? Who is it?" The girl sounded excitable and youthful with her tone when she answered. "Hi... I'm Dylan Xander... Rien said that you invited me to help with your studying for fimal exams"

"Right! It's so nice to meet you. Come in" The gate started opening to a massive driveway. That rich girl is a little too trusting. What if I was a villain who knew my name? Anything is possible.

With a sigh, I walked through the gate. The trail was pretty long but I couldn't risk using my powers because there is most likely heavy surveillance that watch the massive plot of land that the Yaoyorozu family owns.

If I was breaking in, then I would use my abilities. But I'm not here for that.

My journey to the mansion was relatively quick, my eyes quickly scanned the general size of the building. About five stories, the layout was oversized and could fit 20-30 families inside with ease.

Never seen the point in mansions...

I walked up to the front door and rung the doorbell. After one ring, I looked around h front to see a fountain that I passed, sprinklers were on, I guess since Summer is around the corner.

The ornate door unlocked with several sound and finally opened. To reveal a female teenager, raven black hair, long pony tail and a defined figure.

Along with Rien, who was cheekily smiling. "Dylan!" She jumped at me and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Hey... Can't breathe" I struggled.

Rien let go with a giggle, "Yao-Momo... This is my BFF, Dylan Xander" She introduced in which I grinned and waved awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you, Xander... My name is Momo Yaoyorozu" I shook her hand and my awkward nerd just had yo make an appearance. "Hi Dylan, I'm Momo... That's not right" I looked away with embarrassment coating my figure.

She giggled with Rien, her onyx orbs shined with glee. "Come in... The class is already here and Rien has talked you up big time"

I glanced at Rien with a little glare of anguish. "She did what now?" That's it... I'm incinerating her closet.

The two lead me through the massive mansion, the design was cross between the Elizabethan Era and traditional Japanese. It oddly worked in terms of design.

"You can drop your bag off with the other's. The mansion may be big but Mother said that some will have to bunk up. Rien said that you and Bakugou know each other so I thought it would be okay to bunk you two together?"

I grinned because I was a guest. "Uh... Sure. Don't mind at all... Did Rien get a room with Midori-" Rien slapped her hand over my mouth. She recognised the game I was playing. "He's kidding! Just being an idiot! Seems that lightning bolt did some unexpected damage!" My curled up lips were hidden by her hand.

She knew I was amused...

"Anyway... The class is this way" Yaoyorozu walked off and we followed. "So, Bakugou actually showed up?" I whispered in a bewildered pitch. Rien smirked, "He was hell bent on skipping... But~ Guess what made him show up?~" Where was she going with this?