Chapter 61: What Would I Do?

How in-depth am I allowed to go with more fluffy parts of the Story? Do y'all want more of something or less? I'm not opposed to adding things like Spicy Moments, etc... Let me know...

.....

Dylan Xander's POV

The hooting owls of the night made me question my life choices. I'm not opposed to staying out late but I'm usually moving at Mach 6 on average, saving people.

Stepping up the main gate of U.A, my clothing casual and slim as I had recently left the lab at the precinct as my DNA analysis was being processed.

Deciding against being cold in the August wind, I slipped on a hoodie for comfort. "Come on Rien, where are you?"

It was late, around 10pm and the U.A School Festival was tomorrow, time sure does fly when life gets busy.

The Meta-Human attacks have been growing at an alarming rate, more and more to a point where I've been volunteering to work overtime so the prisons can have a Meta-Human wing.

Separated from Quirkless and Quirkful alike.

"What at the front, don't use your speed!" I mocked Rien's voice, she was late and I knew she would be.

Her time management skills are as horrible as mine and I'm always late.

Aside from now...

Pulling out my phone, it opened the breaking news channels. "Meta-Human Outrage" I mumbled, it's been on the air non-stop for the past few weeks.

With Pro-Heroes and some civilians alike who are completely outraged by Metas. In A way, they're people with stronger afflictions than Quirkful.

You have somebody like Iida who is fast and powerful then you have a Speedster who got their powers from the Speedforce.

Letting my hand drop to my side, I lazily slipped my phone away. One thing to another, the world is spiralling.

Ever since All Might's retirement, people are looking to Heroes like Endeavor... While others are looking to me...

Who would've though a Teenager would be responsible for the safety of a city?... I would have never believed it if circumstances were different.

"Dylan" My head snapped to the familiar voice. Rien was standing on the other side of the gate. "You Ready? Let's go" Nodding, I phased through the wall; away from the scanner.

My sea green eyes found Rien's darker blues due to the lack of light. "So, what's the plan?" I wondered, placing both hands in my hoodie.

Rien looked around, "We have to be quiet and careful unless we want the cameras to notice us" She whispered, her clothing was dark and slim.

She looked like a cat burglar...

"Which building is the setup?"

"Gamma, wh-" I grabbed her and broke off into a Speedster sprint, the cameras didn't get a chance to see me, or if they did, it was only for a single frame within sixty.

I'm assuming the cameras run at 60fps... By assume, I may have hacked into the system after Rien and Katsuki were kidnapped so Haven Labs get alerts if U.A is under attack.

Crossing the field in record time, I phased inside the massive warehouse to see the a concert Set up that looked as if it was descending into chaos.

A long whistle escaped me as I placed my hands on my hips to think. "Kiri and Sero got carried away. Todoroki didn't know how to stop them" Wow...Class 1-A is actually stupid, guess that's why Rien fits in.