Prologue:

(THIS WILL BE A SHORT PROLOGUE & WILL BE WEIRD... BUT THAT'S OKAY... ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED WITH TIME...)

Speed...

That's what makes a Speedster who they are, right?...

That isn't true...

Just a concept that people believe...

A speedster isn't a person who was struck by a Chaotic Force that has no meaning...

They aren't just Speed...

...

My name is Dylan Xander, I should be a 17-year-old student, that attends the prestigious School, U.A. But, I'm not in the hero course. I never was...

I'm not Izuku Midoriya, the successor of All Might. Not Katsuki Bakugou, the top student in Class 1-A... Well, 2-A if you want accuracy. Nor am I Shoto Todoroki, the Son of the no.2... no.1 hero...

I should just be ordinary Dylan Xander...

A nerd that got his degree early from constant studying and education...

But...

I'm not normal...

I am a Speedster...

The Vigilante That Runs Through The Streets...

A Blur in the night...

I'm Pursuit...

And this is my story... Past, Present and Future...

.....

Running...

I am currently racing through the streets of a city in Japan. I was currently chasing the one person responsible for all the pain in my life.

We zipped through, city after city, two streaks of lightning in the night. Covering impossible distances in short time spans.

I'm not the kid I was 18 months ago, not the guy that hid behind a lie, thinking I was protecting the people I care about...

"Stop running!" I yell, using everything I got to stay in league with the speedster beside me. He looked at me with a devious grin. "What? Am I too fast for ya?" He taunted.

We continued to run, my gaze mainly trained on the person he was dragging behind him. A teenager from Class 1-A, the person I grew to care about, deeply.

The chase started turning into a race. Whoever was fastest would win this dispute.

I hate how things turned out...

How even with the power to go back, how powerless I feel.

"Let's end this..." he stated, running up a wall, his dark red lightning trailing behind him as he made the climb. I follow, my vibrant golden lightning crackling with intensity.

We ran around the walls of the skyscraper, looping in random angles, attempting to catch the other. Eventually making it to the roof.

The two of us halted our movements, the speedster before me holding the one I care for over the edge of the building, their eyes were barely open, and their ears were bleeding, due to the breaking of the Sound Barrier.

"You don't have to do this..." I pleaded my hands up in surrender. He chuckled, still holding my loved one over the edge. "Oh... I know. But I hate you and I want to see you hurt..."

I take a step forward, my eyes brimming with threatening tears. "J-Just put him down..." I begged.

He grinned with sadistic nature. "I thought you'd never ask..." he released his grip. I yelled in panic, my body unleashing the link to the Speedforce I've grown accustomed to.

He dashes for me, his speed matching my own. We clash, throwing sparks of lightning and claps of thunder various times.

The fight is in our own frame of reference, slow, the world moving to a crawl. I desperately fight, sending attack after attack, trying to find an opening.

What felt like an eternity, I finally throw him away. My body rushes down the building, the windows shattering with every step. The lightning intensifying as I rapidly progress down the building.

As I reach out for their hand, I see their face. It is full of fear but accepting. They always like to act tougher than they were. Each detail of their features printing itself into my mind. We race towards the pavement, to meet the final conclusion...

Thoughts rush through my head...

It's easy for someone like me...

I have all the time in the world...

What I think about at this current moment, is how I reached this point in time. How I remember all the mistakes and all the victories...

As I said...

I have the time...

So, maybe I should reflect on the past, to see where it all went wrong...

.....