Chapter 58: Awkward Dinner

God I hope this chapter actually publishes with no errors... It's been giving me issues so if there is any problem, tell me... Please...

Dylan Xander's POV

Flashing around the house, I appeared by Rien's door frame, showing off a potential outfit. "How about this?" I pondered, giving a twirl.

I was currently getting Rien's opinion because John said he'd shoot me if I kept whooshing around the house in front of him.

"Awe...I like that shirt but the jacket?" She slightly cringed causing me to disappear and reappear with a new jacket and pants. "Not bad, but maybe a a darker pair of pants"

Sighing, I quickly changed. "Okay, please let this be it" I begged, since she kinda insulted my original outfit.

Her eyes scanned over me once more with a gleeful smile. "Oh my... Bakugou ain't gonna know what hit him" A small dust of red appeared on my face as I looked away.

"H-have you told Izuku that Katsuki's coming?"

Shrugging, Rien looked at two blouses for her to wear, which I pointed at the lighter tone since it brings out her eyes. "Actually, I kinda hoped I'd surprise him..."

Sweatdropping, I sighed. "You forgot, didn't you?"

"What?...Pfft...Nooo... I would never"

"Rien, you're as convincing as Chris when he lies about believing Nickleback being a refund before Evan enlightened him" A short erupted from my Best Friend.

"That was so funny, his face after he was shown" She laughed even harder.

"He avoided Evan for a week" I chuckled before sighing in contempt. "Anyway, I know we talked about your secret but..." My smile slowly faded as I gave her the intense and disheartened stare.

"Maybe we should tell Izuku... He can keep a secret and-"

"What makes you think I'll tell Izuku before Katsuki?" I interrupted, even though I wasn't planning on sharing that side of my life to anyone.

Rien looked away with a deep frown, crossing her arms in a huff of irritation. "I don't see why they shouldn't know"

"Because it protects them from everyone that has it out for me" I pointed out with more force in my tone. This argument was a reoccurring theme recently.

She persisted in me telling Izuku about being Pursuit... But if I'm being honest...

He might be a nice guy but he's hiding something so why would I trust him? Keeping a secret for somebody else is fine and I don't care if my friends keep them but if they're able to put them in Danger...

I can't trust them...

Izuku Midoriya can't be trusted in my eyes. He's too close to All Might and Aizawa, he'll slip up.

"How long do you think you can keep lying to them? I'm dating Izuku and you're with Bakugou. They're gonna always be in our lives now so sheltering them is just stup-"

With a silent groan, I let my head impact on the wall. "It's my secret to share and with the recent knowledge of the Multiverse, The Speedforce, my secret has only gotten more dangerous to know about"

I can't share those things... One slip up and everything come crashing down. Why can't she understand that?...

"Listen, can we just drop it for tonight? Your Father and my Uncle are gonna be judging our dating lives. I'd rather not be at odds with you" I negotiated, just wanting to avoid the topic of my secret identity.