Chapter 72: Dissonance

Katsuki Bakugou's POV

In silence, I remained seated on the couch in the common space, my eyes aimed at the ground.

He lied to me!

The memories of yesterday crept up, clawing to the damn surface. The mere thought made my blood boil, my hands gripped my pants.

How could he fucking lie to me?! For months! All that time and He-I

I grunted in frustration as the class extras roamed around me, their stupid smiles never fading. This fucking secret was just as fucked as Deku's.

First that nerd has All Might's Quirk and now my bo-

My Ex-boyfriend is a Damn Meta, am I that blind that I couldn't see it? God Damn it! Why!?

My nose flared as I continued to remember the moment everything went to shit, how he opened up and I screamed at him.

He was in the wrong! Fuck him! It's his fault!

Is it though?...

It wasn't long till the scent of smoke reached my nose and I realised my hands were sizzling, ready to fucking explode.

Grunting, I leaped over the couch. "Bakubro, where you going?!" That damn shittu haired asshole called out, in which I glared at him. "None of your fucking business!" I yelled back.

I-I can't do this right now! It's too fucking much! Why couldn't have one thing to myself? Something normal!?

Upon reaching my room, my door was slammed shut and I rammed my fist into the wood. A brief shout erupted from my throat as I couldn't get his face out of my head.

How I hurt him just as bad as he hurt me...

It wasn't long till the silence got to me, crawling deep within, between the damn cracks of my walls. Withering away...

My knees buckled as I collapsed to the floor, my head resting against the wall, with a growing pit my stomach.

I was...angry but mostly...hurt. I fucking admit it, I was in agony and I sure as he'll knew it wouldn't go away any time soon.

.....

Dylan Xander's POV

My hand moved gently as I tweaked with the small device on the table. The parts were fragmented and the circuitry was all forms of screwed.

A small spark flicked from the tech as I moved a cable to the side.

The workshop was the only place in Haven Labs where nobody else was, it was just me and the damn Extrapolator.

As I made a wrong move, the tweezers knocked the center piece loose, causing a small popping sound. My eyes caught the remnants crumble into a small fire.

The sight made my skin crawl, I began to remember the hatred I had for myself. How Katsuki reacted to my secret.

Then my Uncle slipped into my mind, the frustration was released in a swift swipe at the junk. A shouted briefly as it was sent scattered across the room.

Taking a heated step back, I rubbed my face. I screwed up big time! Hell, the one person I want to ask advice is literally a Universe away.

"Shit!" I cursed, angrily dropping my tools on the work bench. It wasn't long till I turned around to see Dr Nagato standing by the door, silently observing me.

A distant stare was given from me as he frowned. "Keeping an eye on me?" I said, wiping my hands free of the sweat.

"No, just worried about you... It's been a day and you haven't left the Workshop"