Chapter 52: Data Mine

Days...That's how long it's been since Oliver, Diggle, Ray, Sara and Thea were abducted by aliens.

Can't believe I can say that with a straight face.

Star Labs have come up with practically nothing of importance. Only the same interference that seems to block any manner of way we try.

So, Cisco, Felicity and I are on our way to Star City. I was moving at my fastest while Barry and Kara searched the country for our SuperPals.

Following the directions, I stopped inside a closed building with Cisco and Felicity. "Is this an election campaign building?" I stared at Oliver's face plastered on a board.

"Oliver is running for Mayor? The same Oliver I met not long ago? Looks like he wants to shoot me with an arrow?" I was gobsmacked, this was an unexpected turn.

Cisco and Felicity nodded, "Yeah, Oliver is actually on his way to being Mayor"

I gave Felicity an 'Are you serious' glance. "For real?" I couldn't fathom it.

"Well, I suppose common sense isn't a practiced concept on your Earth either" I said to myself

"Well, I suppose common sense isn't a practiced concept on your Earth either" I said to myself. "Ouch!" Cisco faked offence. "You cut deep, dude" He continued.

"Sorry, I'm dealing with a lot" I vaguely answered, thinking back to my cryptic vision that I told Barry about.

He said he'd help me out after we deal with the Dominators.

Felicity pressed a button and the wall opened up. "Whoa! Nobody has secret lairs on my Earth" Seriously, the Heroes have big buildings that scream...

'ATTACK HERE!'

Don't get me started on Villains. I haven't had a single one with an awesome hideout. The League of Villains had a Bar and I refuse to praise Surge on how cool his secret lair/lab under I-Island was!

Stepping into the elevator, I looked around in awe. My first underground Hero Lair!

The elevator opened to me hearing something about Aliens being mean and not intelligent. Felicity walked out of the elevator and I took in the sight as they wandered forward.

"Guys, this is Cisco Ramon of Star Labs and..." I was so busy looking at the Lair, Cisco had to clear his throat. "Oh! Uh Hi! I'm Dylan Xander of Ear- Um...Japan?"

"Curtis, Big fan" I very tall African American Man said. He wore nerdy stuff and seemed smart. I respect...

"Rene Ramirez" A shirtless dude introduced as he put on a jumper. "Rory Regan" Huh, now I know two people with the name Rory.

Mick and this new guy...

Cisco began making comments to mask his excitement. He said the same thing to Rory that I thought. But he announced Rory No.1 was a douche.

Mick wasn't that bad... He's unique. A different breed if you will. "You're not a douche, are you?" Cisco pleaded.

"No" Rory quickly answers. "Good. I just had to make sure, right?" Cisco really reminds me of Evan.