Chapter 56: Between Two Earths

A literal army of Dominators marched before the team. Barry and Myself were tasked with placing a device on each Dominators around the world so Felicity can bring them hell while Cisco and Sara can take care of the Meta-Bomb that was currently falling from orbit.

We all stood, ready to fight. My eyes crackled with an intense and vibrant lightning of golden yellow. The energy coursing from atom to atom, the Speedforce running through the lining of my suit, arching from my chest, head and around my limbs.

Barry and I were first to take off, blasting into the crowd of Aliens while everyone followed behind on the other side of the building.

Everyone engaged as us Speedsters did our job. Placing the torture machines on them. Pulling out multiple devices, I weaved through the crowd, placing them one after another.

Oliver shot an explosive arrow in which I leaped into the recouping Dominators, placing a device on each before they hit the ground, only to quickly dodge a blast from their weapon.

Barry offered me a boost through the air, allowing me to cover the rooftop with my momentum. Quickly recovering, I began vibrating.

Instead of placing them, I phased them under their skin. Sliding under one, I noticed hey didn't have any noticeable genitalia so I whacked the possible sensitive area, just to be sure.

To be honest, they recoiled as you'd expect when you punch somebody in the crotch. With sheer agony and pleading eyes...

I hope Sara and Cisco had the bomb handled... As it wasn't long until, Firestorm disappeared to assist the WaveRider while every Dominator in central city was being fitted with a nano-weapon.

"Good work planting Professor Stein's nano-weapon, but we still got Dominators all over the country. This looks like a job for SuperGirl" Felicity said, kinda offending me because I outran her when she was all murder happy.

"Thanks Felicity. I'm not in the least bit insulted" Barry spoke with sarcasm. "Yeah, not like we're faster or anything!" I added with sass as I exited the city limits rather Quickly.

Barry and I shared a glance before breaking off into opposite direction in America.

"Ah, sorry. I meant Supergirl, Flash and Pursuit. This is totally a job for the three of you. That's what I meant. Supergirl... Flash and Pursuit" Real convincing...

She needs to work on her wording...

I travelled fast... Faster than I've ever pushed myself before, crossing the wide distances in a matter of seconds.

My vision shifted a tunnel, the wind blasted against my face as my lightning became thicker and more vibrant.

A searing energy exploded from my rapidly paced form with every step, the ground beneath me warping as I passed a pigeon, though my eyes caught something spectacular.

It was flapping it's wings in...reverse...

My emblem and lining began glowing and pulsing with every shift in my position, like I was dragging something along with me.

A force...

Entering city after city, planting nano-weapons on Dominator after Dominator. As they were unable to react since I was there and gone in a Flash...

I'm starting to see why Barry makes Flash puns...

"All right, devices are being planted. Let me know when I can bring the pain" Felicity informed as I exited what I believed to be Washington DC and headed for Seattle.

"Still waiting on that signal" Felicity said after a few moment of waiting. "Do it!" Oliver ordered as I caught one final group of Dominators.

"No!" My voice seemed to echo as all the Dominators began recoiling In agony. Their screams flooded the streets.