Not-Orange x Blue: "This couldn't get ANY worse!"

~

A/n: This chapter is going to lazy as fuck. I'm extremely tired and pretty stressed right now, so please understand. I wrote this during a school day for you guys.

Due to my broken brain, I will be calling 'Monster' Blue. 'Monster' may be used every few times, but not often. 

Alright, let's start.

~

Blue's POV~

~

It was just a normal day in the harsh climate of Polus. A small blizzard storm stirred, and an ominous wind swept across the land.

I was cold as usual, but being my stubborn self, I didn't want to put on a coat. I wanted to look strong and be a role-model to the other crewmates. Many looked up to me and asked me for help when needed.

It made me feel important. It made me feel like I have a purpose.

It makes me feel like a leader.

Finally arriving inside of the ominous and heart-dropping room of electrical, I start my task. It didn't take much more than a few seconds to connect the matching wires. I close the metal box and look down at my tablet.

I groan when I realize medbay is at the other end of the map. Pulling myself together, I make my way there, holding my shivering body close.

The minuscule amount of crewmates running by worried me. Usually, I wouldn't care, but, today, something inside of me was stirring...

Stepping into medbay, I start the scan and sigh. Wishing that I hadn't been so stubborn, I held myself while holding my breath.

The scanner stops and I step off slowly. The sound of a gunshot rang through my ears and echoed through Polus.

Footsteps came closer, and I panicked internally. Biting my lip and holding my shivering self, I run into contamination with a sigh.

...Only to be shocked when ice-cold spray gets shot at me.

Screaming from the shock, I grunt in annoyance and storm my way out, drenched in cold spray.

Today wasn't going well. At all.

Entering the specimen room, I shake myself off. Doing so made me even colder, and I started to feel a bit light-headed. I clutched my skull and continued to walk on to my next task, which was in Admin.

My heart almost stops when I realize I have to go through contamination again.

This couldn't get any worse.

Stepping into contamination, I cower to the ground and hold my shivering body as more freezing liquid gets shot at me. This only lasts for a few seconds, but it felt like hours.

At this point, I accepted my bad luck and tiredly pulled out my ID card. It gets accepted my first swipe.

I sniffled a bit from the cold. Honestly, I just wanted the impostor to kill me right now. At least as a ghost, I'd be numb to the cold.

But of course, the impostor didn't grant me that.

I wish there were more impostors. One impostor is going to take forever.

Hoisting myself to the ground, I hug my legs and sit down with my eyes closed. Admin was by far the warmest room in all of Polus.

I start to dose off, until...

"Blue?"

Jolting almost immediately, my eyes shot open. The worried eyes of Not-Orange made me shiver a bit.