Yandere Veteran x Player: You're Mine.

~

A/n: This one-shot was requested by fionawillson21. Thanks for your request!

Woo boy, this is going to be intresting~

~

Veteran's POV~

~

Captain's all over Player.

And I hate it. 

Can't Captain see that Player's off-limits? Can't he see that Player will never like him as much as he likes me?

...Well, I hope so.

"Heya, bestie!" Captain exclaims, embracing Player in a hug. Player blushes a bit and hugs back, and I can feel my fists clenching.

I contain my anger and walk up to Player with a fake smile. "Heya, Player."

"Hi, Veteran!" He greets me, his voice cheery and peppy. I couldn't help but actually smile at him.

Captain ignores my presence and says, "So, bestie, do you wanna stick with me next round?"

"Oh, sure! See ya later, Veteran!"

My facial expression darkens.

How dare he take Player away from me. He'll pay, oh, he'll pay. I'll mount his head to the lobby's wall.

~

Impostor.

Fuck yeah. You're going down, Captain.

My alibi was Gnome. She walks out of the meeting room with her boyfriend.

I keep myself incognito for the time being. I follow Captain and Player like a hawk. If he touches Player, he's dead.

"So, P-Player, I have something to confess to you," Captain says, letting out a breath.

"Yeah, what's up Capt'?"

"I- I r-really like you, Player," he admits. 

Player opens his mouth to respond, but, I hop into action and stab Captain until he falls limp.

Player was in complete shock. "V-Veteran, you're the-"

"Shhh," I whisper, "Don't say a word, Player."

His eyes remained locked onto Captain's bloodied body. The steel blade of my knife was covered in a bloody-red stain.

I pin him to the wall and sabotage coms. "He should've known not to get near you," I whisper.

Player's eyes showed nothing but fear. I shove the blade of my knife into the wall behind him.

"V-Veteran, what are you doing?" He whispers.

"Claiming what's mine." I forcefully pull Player into a kiss.

He seems shocked at first but melts into it after a few moments.

I wrap my arms around his waist, and he wraps his arms behind my head.

After a few minutes, Player pulls away, panting.

~

Captain's POV~

~

I was about to admit my fore-longed feelings to Player, but Veteran had to ruin it by stabbing me-- In front of Player!

I float in front of my limp body. Player looked shocked.

Veteran whispers, "Shh."

I expected Player to report the body, call an emergency meeting, or at least call for help. But, no.

He just stood there, speechless.

Veteran pins him to the wall behind him, and forces Player into a kiss.

My heart shatters when Player returns the kiss moments later.

How could Player do this to me?  I thought, heartbroken. Tears rolled out of my eyes.

Stoner pats my back and sighs. "Major bummer, ain't it, dude."

My sadness turns into anger. "How could Veteran do that? He knew I liked Player, and he had to take that away from me!"

Stoner doesn't respond to this and backs off silently.

My fists tighten. I'm going to make that idiot pay. He'll regret taking what's mine.

~

Player's POV~

~

It felt wrong kissing Veteran after Captain revealed his feelings to me. 

But, I always had a special place in my heart for Veteran. I knew, deep inside, that I loved him more than anyone else.

He pulls his knife out of the wall behind me and brings his knife to my neck. "Now, Player, I think I've wasted enough time. Time to get to the point."

My breath shortens. Is he going to kill me? Was he just distracting me until his cooldown timer reached zero?

He gingerly grazes my neck with his weapon and small drops of blood trickle down to my chest.

"Now, Player, first things first," he says, "If you get near Captain, I'll end him. So if you care about him, I'd advise you to stay away from him."

I don't respond to his request and bite my lip. Captain's always been so nice to me...

He pushes me harder into the wall. "Do you understand, Player?"

I squeak and reply, "Y-Yes, I promise, Veteran!"

His eyes soften a bit. "Good. Last thing."

"A-and what's that?" I ask, my voice trembling.

"Don't tell anyone that I'm the impostor."

I nod my head and his grip slacks. He straightens his crown and exits security through the vents. I report the body to avoid suspicion.

"Where?" Bro asks.

"In security," I say, "There was no one nearby, I walked in on it."

The crew starts to discuss their whereabouts. My mind remained stuck on Veteran, though.

The crew decides to vote out Poopyfarts for being silent. I could almost see the smirk on Veteran's handsome face.

PoopyFarts96 was not an impostor. Two impostors remain.

We all walk off in separate directions. I walk into Navigation to complete a few tasks.

The lights turn off. I whimper a bit and try to finish my task.

I heard footsteps enter Navigation. "W-who's there?" I ask, my voice shaking.

"Sorry, Player, I'm just trying to win," Gnome's voice says, "Nothing personal."

She cocks her gun and aims at my head. I put my hands up and close my eyes, waiting for my end to come.

...Yet, it never came.

Veteran enters the room and cocks his own gun back. He growls and says, "How dare you threaten him."

He pulls the trigger and kills Gnome. Her body lands in a thump.

My heart was pounding out of my chest. Did Veteran just-

His facial expression softens a bit. "Did she hurt you?"

"N-no," I manage to choke out.

"Good." He looks at her bloodied body with no emotion, kicking the corpse away.

Blood was splattered all over his suit. His usual cheerful expression was replaced with an emotionless one.

"No one touches what's mine," he whispers, before venting out of Navigation.

~

...

DANG, THAT WAS FUN TO WRITE.

~