Gentleman x MrCheese: Insanity

~

This one-shot was requested by AmongUsLogicPlayer! I hope you enjoy it!

Strong mentions of blood, beware...

Slight, and I mean SLIGHT nsfw-ish parts (...)

~

MrCheese's POV~

~

I was never known as one with violent nature before MrEgg showed up.

To be completely honest, I was pretty passive then. I let Gentleman bully me, I let the rest of the lobby make fun of my silly voice and catchphrase.

But ever since MrEgg showed up, an unwonted amount of anger and hatred spread through me.

It disgusted me. I genuinely wished to go back to who I was-- the silly, oblivious little boy with a full heart.

But, I guess... It's too late...

Every time MrEgg spent time alone with Gentleman, my blood boiled. My hands trembled and my features darkened.

I tried to stop myself. These feelings were dangerous. I could hurt someone I care about if I'm not careful.

Today was when I lost it. 

I grazed my finger across my blade, emotionlessly watching a few drops of blood trickle down my finger. It didn't hurt nor sting.

He was with him. I had asked him kindly (well, maybe not in the kindest way) to stay away from what was mine.

He didn't seem to heed my warning.

So, naturally, as the chosen imposter, I did my work. I snuck behind a pile of snow and shot MrEgg square in the head.

Gentleman was devastated.

"N-No, MrEgg... No... My friend..."

I stood, silent,  for a long while, watching MrEgg's blood pool and mix with the once cloud-white snow.

Gentleman had run away in horror, fretting for his own life.

MrEgg's corpse lay motionlessly on the ground. I make sure the coast is clear before approaching it.

"MrEgg... Oh, MrEgg..." My voice was on the lower side because I didn't want to alert others, "Didn't I warn you not to touch what's mine...?"

Of course, his dead corpse didn't reply. I rambled on and on, spilling my emotions of hatred upon him. I despise MrEgg.

As long as that no-brain egg-head lives, he'll wish he was never born in the first place.

I use my blade to stab the corpse repeatedly, watching as the blood spilled faster and faster. My breathing calmed.

It was satisfying to watching him bleed out. After countless months of bottled-up hatred towards the stupid crewmember, I finally could watch him die.

...Well, he's already dead, but shush, that's not the point.

"M-MrCheese..."

The voice of the one I loved dearest echoes. My breathing shallows a bit but I continue to stab the lifeless corpse.

My love was horrified. His eyes showed nothing but fear, disappointment, and regret.

"H-How could you kill MrEgg in such cold blood..."