Veteran x Captain (platonic)

~

I'm in class and I have an hour of free time so I decided to actually update (no way omg!!) I love vetcap, idk why it's just interesting to me.

Warning! I haven't watch AUL since like June— so the characters and their personalities may be super off. Just a disclaimer.

~

Veteran

~

"You can't do anything right, can you?!" My voice echoed off the metal walls as I shouted continuously.

"L-Look, Veteran, I'm t-trying-!"

"Ugh! Must I spell everything out for you, you idiot?!" Captain went silent as tears pricked the corner of his eyes. I glare at him harshly.

"Move aside, Captain. Looks like I have to do everything for you!"

"B-But- y-you weren't trained-!"

I shove him out of the chair. "I don't need training, dumbass."

Pause. You must be confused as hell what's happening. At a first glance, this looks like a classic Veteran and Captain argument. An argument over Player and what not. But no— we're in a real life and death situation. I'm serious.

It all started with an argument over who took my burrito.

And I sure as hell knew it was him who stole it.

"Who took my ham and cheese burrito?!" I shout, slamming the fridge furiously. Player rolls his eyes and says, "Ew, why would someone eat that."

I gasp. "Player, how could you say that?!"

Captain then strolls in, humming a tune. I inhale sharply and stared at him menacingly.

"Hey Captain," I say, "Have you ever tried a ham and cheese burrito?"

"Yes!" He exclaims, "They're so good."

"I knew it!" I shout, pointing an accusing finger at him, "You ate my burrito!"

"I— w-what-! Veteran, I didn't eat your burrito..."

"Oh yeah?! Then where the fuck is it huh?"

"I don't know! But I didn't take it, I swear!"

Player watches the whole scene unfold, rolling his eyes as he takes another bite into his sandwich. "You two figure this out, I'm going to my room. Bye."

Captain and I start to tackle each other, trying to kill the other. Captain wasn't as aggressive as I was, though.

"Veteran, get off of me!" He shouts. "Not until you admit you stole my burrito!"

Captain struggled beneath me, as he was many inches shorter than I was. "But I didn't! I swear!"

I open my mouth to protest, but suddenly, the whole ship tipped to the right. Captain and I screamed and started rolling to the right of the ship.

That was the least of it.

The whole ship started to shake and twist. I held onto a nearby pole for support.

"What the hell is happening?!" I shout. Captain's eyes widened in horror. "We must be out of fuel!"

"What?!" I shout, glaring at him.

"There's no time for arguing, Veteran! Quick, pull that lever behind you!"

"Why?"

"Just do it!" He shouts. The ship tips to the left as I hold onto the pole for dear life. Captain was relatively calm.