Player x Captain: Dismal

~

dis·mal
/ˈdizməl/
adjective
depressing; dreary.

A/n: Nothing to say other than PLAYCAP NEVER GETS OLD-

Happy birthday Dobt! I will be making a chapter for you (every?) day until your birthday :3

I may've noticed the comment section that talked about a yandere Player ;w;

~

?~

~

Every day that passes by, he doesn't notice me.

It's painful.

I may pretend that I hate him, but I just want to get closer to him. He just doesn't seem to get it, does he?

Veteran had stopped talking to me after we broke up. I realized that I wanted to be with him, not Veteran.

But all he ever wanted to be was my best friend. I just couldn't be satisfied with that. I wanted more.

"Hey, bestie!" The cheery voice of Captain echoed through admin. He walked in with two cups of coffee, carefully placing one in front of me.

I admired him for a moment. I wanted to just pin him to the wall behind us, and kiss him until he accepted my dominance. I wanted him to love me as passionately as I loved him.

"Player, are you alright?" He asks, a worried look filling his eyes. He sets down his steaming cup of coffee and walks a bit closer to me.

"I'm fine, Captain," I grumble, a bit sterner than I had intended. He frowns and says, "C'mon, bestie, you can trust me! I won't judge you, I promise!"

Captain was at least half a foot taller, so he towered over me. I wanted so desperately to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"Bestie?" He says with a frown, "Can you please tell me what's up? Did I do something? Please, please, talk to me!"

"It's nothing, Captain. Now, can you leave me alone? I want to finish my tasks in peace."

Captain sighs and exits admin, leaving me alone. I mentally facepalm at my actions. Way to go, Player. Now he hates you! At least before, he liked you as a friend!

I notice that Captain had left his cup of coffee behind when he left. I take a quick look around before picking it up and taking a sip of the hot drink.

I could taste his sweet saliva mixed with the sweet drink. I took a few more sips before placing the cup down.

"Ugh, will you shut up already, MrCheese?!"

Gentleman was currently outside of admin, yelling at MrCheese for god knows what. I roll my eyes and brush past them, in search of Captain.

I could hear the faint sound of sobbing. I was curious, but decided to keep myself incognito for now.

"Why does he hate me...," Captain whispers, choking between his sobs, "I just want to be his friend..."

My eyes darken. Whoever made Captain cry will pay. I will find out. (A/n: Bruhh I'm the one writing this and I'm even facepalming-)

~

Captain's POV.

~

All I've ever wanted was to be his friend. I've done everything a good friend could possibly do— I bought him a PS5 for the holidays, I'm always there for him, and I care about him. I make him coffee every morning, just the way he likes it.