Angel x Sheriff: Savage Love

~

Savage love,

Did somebody, did somebody, break your heart?

Looking like an Angel but your savage love,

When you kiss me I know you don't give two fucks,

But I still want that,

Your savage love.

~

A/n: This one-shot was requested by catequista23. Thanks for your request and I hope you enjoy it!

And, wait, please read this note! Veteran and Angel with both be in this. Just imagine Veteran in, like, Lime or something.

~

Sheriff's POV~

~

Angel.

Don't let her name throw you off.

She's anything but a sweet and innocent Angel.

Everyone trusts her, and it's getting on my nerves.

I mean, how could you trust her over me?

Yes, I know I'm very accusatory. But, look at it this way. Without me, the game would be going nowhere. Skipping the vote just helps the impostor win.

Yes, I know. We may lose a crewmate or two, but when you think about it: in the end, it's all worth it.

~

"Alright crew, I'm going to start the game!" Captain announces.

Crewmate.

The crew exits the ship into the cold climate of Polus. 

My feet make tiny footprints in the snow. I quietly observe the rest of the crew.

Okay, so,

Stoner and Bro are in weapons.

Captain in admin.

Player and Veteran in the specimen room.

Angel in medbay.

TheGentleman and MrCheese in o2.

I keep this in mind as I walk into communications. I adjust my hat a bit and start to download data.

After that's finished, I re-enter the ship to complete the dropship task. After inserting and twisting my key, I head over to admin.

Only to find Captain's corpse.

Dead body reported.

"Where, broseph?" Bro asks.

"Admin," I say, "I reckon it's Angel."

Now, before you start to angrily protest at my accusation, listen. I'm not picking on Angel because I hate her. 

...Okay, maybe a bit.

That isn't the only reason, though. I've observed that Angel always sticks around someone else when she's crewmate. This round, however, she isn't.

Angel gasps dramatically. "What? It's not me, guys!"

The crew exchanges a few glances. "Do you have any proof?"

"No, but she's really sus. I'd look out for her," I say. The rest of the crew nods and skips the vote.

Angel grumbles as we exit the meeting room. I smirk internally, knowing that I've caught her.

She walks off into medbay, and I secretly follow her. She doesn't seem to notice.

Veteran and Player enter medbay, and Veteran scans. Player says something indecipherable and exits medbay through contamination. 

Angel smirks and whips out her knife. Veteran whimpers.

"S-Sheriff was right," he says, "You're the impostor!"

She rolls her eyes. "No one would believe him over me. After all, I'm a complete angel, aren't I?"

With that said, she stabs Veteran until he falls limp. She enters decontamination, exiting medbay.

Dead body reported.

Player gasps. "Veteran!"

Everyone turns in his direction. 

"It's gotta be Player," Bro says, adjusting his hat, "He's the only one that was with Veteran."

"Yeah, dudes, my vote's on Player."

"Guys, it wasn't Player," I say, "It was Angel, I saw her kill Veteran in medbay after Player left."

Angel bats her eyes innocently. "I didn't kill Veteran! I was in decontamination and someone must've framed me!"

"My name MrCheese."

"Honestly, Mr. Player is kinda sus," TheGentleman says, casting his vote.

"Guys, wait-!"

Player was not an impostor. Two impostors remain.

"Oops," Bro exclaims with a shrug.

I facepalm and exit the meeting room.

Darn, I must've just lost Angel. Where the heck is she, anyway?

"Sheriff~"

I turn around and my eyes meet Angel's. She held her gun in front of her and moved closer to me.

"It's really funny no one believes you," she says with a chuckle. A growl rumbles in my throat.

"I- I almost feel bad, but," she says, "A girl needs to do what she has to, doesn't she?"

Taking a deep breath, I say, "If you're going to kill me, just do it."

She hesitates for a moment. "Nah, it's fun watching you get upset when no one believes ya," she says with a wink.

My face heats up as my anger rises. "Shut up, god damn it." She takes note of this and switches to her knife.

She pins me to the meeting wall and puts her weapon to my neck.

"Now, sheriff, that wasn't very nice, was that?"

My breathing shallows a bit. She gingerly grazes my neck with her weapon, and small drops of blood trickle down to my chest.

"Even if you told everyone it was me," she says, "They'd never believe you."

She exits the meeting room at that, and I'm left pale-faced and shocked.

Okay, she's no Angel.

This girl's fucking savage.

~

A/n: I'm so sorry, it was so bad!! >w<