Gnome x Dum: Slumber party

~

A/n: This one-shot is inspired by the song above, Slumber party by Ashnikko.

And no, NO NSFW even though the song above is very NSFW-

Innuendos will definitely occur, so... If you feel uncomfortable with that then skip this chapter. (Very slight nsfw mentions and actions)

This chapter is dedicated to one of my besties, lmaopurplevo! <3

Girl x girl, let's go!

~

Gnome's POV~

~

She's perfect.

Everything she does makes my heart beat faster. Everywhere she walks the room lights up.

It was early in the morning one Saturday, and all I could think about was her beautiful voice and luscious hair. Her eyes were a beautiful sea-blue and a hint of forest-green. Her hair was chocolate brown with a hint of blonde highlights. Everything about her was beautiful.

"Hey, Gnome!" She exclaims, "How are you today?"

I stared at her gorgeous curves, fantasizing a bit.

"Gnome? You okay?"

Suddenly jolting back to reality, I squeak, "Y-Yeah! I'm good!" She sighs and smiles warmly. "I'm so glad, I was worried something was up!"

Always so caring and compassionate... She's so cute...

"Gnome...?"

Jolting once more, I exclaim, "Y-Yeah? What?"

"Are you positive that everything's alright? You're daydreaming an awful lot."

"Yup! I'm okay!"

"Okay! Well, if there's ever something up, you know you can tell me, right?" I blush a bit and nod, earning a smile from Dum. "Well, I gotta finish my tasks, so I'll see you later bestie!"

"O-Okay!..." Once she was out of sight, I groan a bit. I didn't want to be her friend. I wanted to be able to touch her, love her, kiss her. Being her best friend just wasn't enough for me.

"Hey, babe!" Engineer exclaims from behind. I shriek in surprise and fall to the ground. "Engie!"

"Oh, sorry babe," he says with a chuckle. I groan in displeasure and mumble, "It's fine... I'm gonna finish my tasks now, see you later." Engineer didn't think much of my behavior and shrugs it off.

I enter navigation pretty absent-minded, my mind stuck on Dum. I snap out of my fantasy moments later when I spot Dum and Captain together. A silent growl rubbles up my throat as I watched the two flirt.

Captain's gonna pay for this. How could he touch what's mine?

"I'm gonna finish the rest of my tasks, talk later babe!" Dum exclaims, skipping out of navigation. I hop behind a nearby wall.

That's when I came up with my plan. I'd invite Dum to a slumber party with just the two of us.

She'll be mine in no time~

~

"Hey, Dum, quick question," I say innocently. "What's up, Gnome?"

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out in my room tonight... So, like, a sleepover with just the two of us."

"I'd love to!" She exclaims, "Totally!"

I smile sweetly and embrace her in a hug. "We're going to have so much fun!~"

She nods and hugs me back. "I can't wait! I guess I'll see you tonight? I'm gonna take a shower now, so I'll catch you later!" She waves and disappears into her room.

"Babe, do you want to watch a movie tonight?"

"Oh, Engie, I'd love to, but me and Dum are having a girl's night... Maybe some other time?"

"Oh, that's alright! Have fun, babe!"

"Thanks, Engie... I sure will!~"

~

It was currently past ten, and Dum hasn't suspected a thing.

She thought it'd be a best friend hang out... But little did she know...

"So, Gnome," Dum says, "How's it going with Engineer?" I internally growl at the thought of Engineer. Engineer was just a puppet I used so I could get closer to Dum without her suspecting a thing.

"Oh... It's fine, I guess," I say, shifting a bit closer to her. We were only inches apart at this point. "Oh, and how's Captain...?"

She sighs and looks away. "Admittedly, not that well. I just... I guess I don't really feel that much towards him anymore... I just, I don't want to break him... I do love someone else though..."

I look deep into her sea-blue gems, unconsciously shifting closer and closer until we were just an inch apart.

Dum didn't shift or object to my actions. I admire her beautiful figure for a few moments before making my move and kissing her.

I was almost positive she'd pull away, but instead, she leaned into it. We kiss sweetly for a few moments before I deepen it a bit. She moans softly and drifts closer. I smirk into the kiss before pulling away moments later.

The two of us were panting, but I didn't take my eyes off her. Her cheeks were a bright shade of crimson with a hint of pink. She looks away shyly.

"Dum, I love you," I say, cutting to the chase. Her blush deepens but she frowns and looks away. "But... Gnome, this isn't right... We have boyfriends..."

I scoff. "Don't worry about the boys. Besides, why would you want a guy when you could have a girl?~"

"...I love you too, Gnome...," she whispers. I gently tilt her chin up and plant a small kiss on her lips. "Don't worry, my love..."

"Should I tell Captain that I want to break up with him?" She asks, her body trembling a bit. I sigh and grab her phone.

"I've got it, just relax..." Placing my fingers on the keypad, I type, 'She's mine now, Captain~'

I send the message and hand her the phone back. She gasps. "Gnome! Why would you write that?!"

Rolling my eyes, I whisper, "Don't worry about it. I'm sending Engineer a similar message. Just trust me."

She nods slowly. "I trust you..."

My eyes narrow when I click Engineer's contact. I take a few moments to think about what to write.

'Sorry, Engineer, but I don't wanna be with you anymore. Dum's so much more fun... Besides, you'd actually think I'd want to stay with a nerd like you?'

I roll my eyes and send the message. "See, love? You have nothing to worry about..."

She sighs. "To be fully honest with you, Gnome... I've always loved you. I was just worried that you didn't feel the same."

"Oh, Dum, I always loved you... I just stayed with Engineer so I could get closer to you."

She smiles and pulls me into a gentle kiss. "I love you, Gnome..."

"I love you too, Dum..." Her phone buzzes. I take a quick look and smirk.

She's mine forever.

~

A/n: That was pretty fun to write-- and whoop, a mid-day chapter! Yay! (I started writing it last night, but fell asleep in the middle of it.)

Gnome is the only person I ship with Dum lmao--

Anyway, the next one-shot will be out soon! But for now, see ya later!

~Flare