No-visor x Player: A l o n e ?

~

A/n: 10k special! (We're at 9.9k at the moment, but that's close enough!)

Currently, this a major crack ship. No-Visor (Aiden) and Player haven't even met yet in the series. But, who cares, Ima write this shit anyways >:3

Ima basically create a background story of how they all meet. This is absolutely MY idea. I have no idea what the next episode will be like (if there ever is an episode).

This chapter is going to be longer than the other chapters because it includes a background story and many flashbacks.

Trigger warning. No-Visor may get a few triggering memories of his past.

A few notes:

Ima name No-Visor's roommate Ryan. He didn't have a name in the series, so, I made it up.

Alright, let's hope this isn't TOO spooky...

~

Player's POV~

~

Hour five.

Veteran and I have been stuck in this endless corridor for hours. It's an endless loop.

"Player?" he whispers, "Are we ever going to get out of here?"

This was the question I feared. The question I didn't know the answer to.

I whisper, "I don't know, Veteran..."

The walls creak, as they did for many hours straight. During the second hour, Veteran and I decided to investigate the walls. We assumed there would be a no-visored crewmate waiting for us.

Using both of our physical strengths, (though, we suspect that physical energy deteriorates here), we pry open a flap of metal.

Veteran hops back in anticipation, expecting a no-visored ghost-- or possibly the no-visor.

It was nothing. An empty room, that's all there was. 

The only thing that was noticeable in the pitch-black room was a metal chain. It was seemingly broken.

This worried us. Was this how no visor was chained?

Veteran and I scurry out of the room in a panic, back into the endless corridor.

That brings us into the present.

We've been walking in circles for hours.

There is no end. The corridor is endless.

"Player," he says, his voice hopeless, "We're never going to get out of here. We've been walking in circles!"

He plops down onto the cold, metal ground, wrapping his hands around himself.

I plop down next to him, repeating his action. It was freezing.

Suddenly, an ominous cool breeze sweeps over us. Veteran whimpers quietly, holding himself tighter.

"No-visor, no-visor, we will make you one of us..."

"Player," Veteran whispers, "We're doomed, aren't we?"

"No-visor, no-visor, we will make you one of us..."

I grab Veteran's hand and we start to run, only to be running in a loop.

"No-visor, no-visor, we will make you one of us..."

The walls were spray-painted with the words, no-visor.