MrCheese x MrEgg: Hanahaki disease

~

A/n: Sooo-- I officially left the AUL fandom but I'll still write for you guys-- duhh. Ily all <3

This chapter was requested by MrEggisPog. This was requested like 4 months ago but I just had the inspiration to write it, so... I hope you enjoy it!

~

MrEgg

~

It was an early Sunday morning. Usually, I didn't get up until noon.

I clutched my chest in pain as I realized that the pain was getting worse. Every day that passed, it got worse.

Every time I thought about that idiot, I felt a knot inside of my stomach.

Currently, I was holding my breath and hoping that I'd be able to keep my composure. The sound of knocking on my door snapped me out of my small trance.

"You moron, you better be fucking awake." I gasped silently in realization that it was none other than MrCheese. My cheeks turn a dark shade of red as I quickly toss my covers over my head.

My door creaks open. I pray among the imposter gods that MrCheese doesn't come any closer. My eyes were snapped shut.

I felt his warm breath just above my neck, making me shudder internally. One wrong move and he'll know, oh god...

"Ugh, the moron's asleep," he says suddenly, exiting my room and closing the door behind him. I gasp out and cough out an orange blossom.

How could I be so hopelessly in love with my sworn enemy?

~

When I finally had the courage to exit my room, I looked down at the ground as I trudged through the halls. The sound of chatter immediately filled the air as I enter the cafeteria. I sat down at an empty table and held the bridge of my nose, trying my hardest not to think about him.

"Hey, MrEgg!" Player exclaims, handing me a plateful of food. I eyed it suspiciously. He chuckles and says, "Captain's the one that cooked it, not me. Don't worry."

I sigh in relief. The last time Player cooked us breakfast, almost all of us got food poisoning. That was not fun at all. 

I take a bite and focus on my food. I was on a pretty good streak until MrCheese had to walk up to me.

"Wow, you're finally awake, you moron," he says, rolling his eyes. It hurt me deep inside, but I shrugged it off externally. "Why do you care anyway?"

"For the record," he says, taking a seat next to me, "I don't. I just needed you to help out with destroying the asteroids, but of course, you were asleep as usual."

"W-Whatever," I hiss, "It's not like you're always awake so early anyway."

The two of us glance into each other's eyes. MrCheese scoffs and says, "Fine, but tomorrow morning you better finish your morning tasks. I had to do them for you!"

"Fine, whatever."

MrCheese finally walks away, leaving me in a state of nausea. I wanted him next to me. I just wanted him to love me the way I did. 

Why is life so unfair?

I gag and cough up an orange blossom. My eyes widen as I stuff the blossom in one of my pockets. Oh god, not now. 

But, it didn't stop. A flower after another came out of my mouth. I tried holding my breath, but it didn't help one bit. I pray that no one sees.

But, to my dismay, Captain spots me. I swallow in a flower as he sits next to me. "Heya, MrEgg! How are you this fine morning?"