MrCheese x MrEgg: Candy

~

"She's just like candy, she's so sweet, but you know that it's ain't real cherry." -Doja Cat, Candy

A/n: Happy (early) birthday, bestie! LuigiFan620

(I played the song above for the whole duration of the chapter lmao)

Enjoy! And just so y'all know, you're all truly sweet ^^

~

MrCheese~

~

Mmm.

Mmm...

Something's missing...

I lick the drop of blood of my thumb, smiling psychopathically at what I've done. Gentleman's body was numb below me, bleeding out slowly. His blood tasted like candy.

I smirk at the thought of him begging me to stop a few minutes earlier. He begged and begged as I plunged my knife deeper and deeper down his stomach until he couldn't take it anymore.

Serves him right... I mean, I did catch him cheating on me with Mother a few hours earlier. It broke my once fragile heart into pieces. From that moment on, I stopped caring. I wanted him to suffer, the way that I suffered when he cheated on me. I was too broken to think about my morals.

"MrCheese? What are you doing?" Player's voice filled the room. I smirk and turn around, my lips curving into a psychopathic smile.

"Why, hello there, Player~" I purr, pinning him to the wall with my left hand and holding my knife to his neck with my right. "You came along at the wrong time, my friend~"

Player struggles against my grip, whimpering a bit. Though I was about a foot shorter, my strength was still superior.

"MrCheese, please!" He begs. I loved when I was begged. I loved the fear that spread through their faces when I stabbed them mercilessly.

I love it when they suffer~

~

The game ends with me winning once again. Everyone was fearful of me after that round. Everyone stayed at least a yard away from me. I didn't mind, though. I loved the smell of fear.

Even Gentleman was too scared to confront me. What a coward.

The sound of someone spawning caught me a bit off-guard. Who the hell would join at this hour?

"Sorry I'm late, guys!" The voice of MrEgg rang out. He was his usual peppy self, smiling like the goofy idiot he was. I glared darkly in his direction, but he didn't glare back or roll his eyes. Instead, he skips up to me and says, "Hey, MrCheese!"

The other crewmembers back up a few steps.

My eyes darken. "What the hell do you want, moron?"

He frowns. "You don't have to be so rude, sheesh. I'm just saying hi."

"Don't lecture me," I say, "You'd best stay away."

MrEgg didn't seem fazed at all. "Wow, someone's having a bad day... Maybe later..." He walks away at that. My fists clench.