Chapter 5

Finally landing

Y/n POV

I take a nap because it's silent had I had to wake up to early.

It was around 6 am at the time I woke up.  I've been on the plane for 6 hrs that was insanely comfortable.  A lady came up to me asking if I would like anything to eat I realized I was starving "yes please" I say she comes out a minute later with a whole ass menu 3 pages, 3!!

I order my favorite food "can I have *favorite food* please" I say "want anything o drink while you wait" she says " oh can I have a *favorite drink or a alcoholic drink* please" I say.

I ask where the bathroom is and it was huge like a whole shower sink toilet.

I remembered I forgot to put on deodorant this morning because I was too tired and I smelt kinda bad so I come out asking if I could use the shower because I'm not using Tom Holland's shower without asking.

The lady said " Tom said as long as you don't break anything you can use it" I say "oh thank you for letting me know". 

He seems like a good person I might end up not disliking him like I already do.

I use the shower it was super fancy.

I brought towels in my bag because I have no idea I just did so I used those.

I got dressed and came out of the bathroom and saw a table set up with the meal prepared and it was fancy.