•7•

"ACTION"

We start to act the scene out. "dude!" I yell at him acting  scared but truly I was, sure I was hooked up to the wires but still. He comes over "I'm so sorry are you okay" "yeah fine great" i say with a stressed face we look around like where looking at people watching us "we should go we should go yeah let's go" i say "you said you don't wanna swing" he says franticly "swing me yeah you should swing me" i say frantically back. "Okay we can take the subway" he grabs me and we jump i scream as flo and actually because it was scary.

"CUT! That was perfect guys, bring them back down" he says as we're lowered i fix my hair a bit "thank god I don't think I can do that again" i say as they take off the wires "oh did nobody tell her" Jon asks in the open people shake there heads "tell me what" I say kinda worried "your doing a lot of stunts most of them high up" he tells me "sorry what" my breathing starts to get faster I don't like heights and we were hooked up but what if the equipment fails I'm an over thinker it's what I do and me being me i think of the worst possible scenarios.

"You okay" he asks me "yeah fine I just yeah" i took breaks between each word "can someone get some water over here please" he asks the crew and someone comes over with water and he hands it to me. I open it chugging most of the water. "Why what's wrong" Tom comes back over "stunts high stunts" i say out of breath "here I'll tell you what we'll do only floor stunts today and we'll try again tomorrow to do more" Jon says "sounds good" Tom responds for me and him placing a hand on my back.

We were on a our way back to the hotel and I had a crazy idea "wanna go to a theme park like roller coasters and stuff" "yeah but aren't you afraid of heights you seemed pretty freaked out when they said you had to do some high stunts" "yeah but maybe I can get over my fear" "okay we'll go tomorrow after work unless you wanna go right now we can find something near us" he asks "we can go today" i say as I pull out my phone and search for directions "there's one like 10 miles away it's six flags" I look up at him "yeah can you buy the tickets now or do we have to get them there"

We arrive at six flags and I ordered the tickets in advance so then can just scan my phone and we can go. "This is gonna be so much fun" i grab his hand and start to run to the biggest roller coaster in the park. "What y/n slow down" he yelled behind me "never" the line was kinda sort so we got on after 10 minutes. "Okay I was excited now I'm kinda scared" i say once I'm in the seat "you'll be fine" he grabs my and they count down "3..2..1" we shoot off.

I passed out long story short and then we had to go to the bathroom and he ran after me I was puking my brains out. He rubbed my back and kept my hair from getting everywhere. The bathroom wasn't the cleanest so I tried not to touch anything but it was difficult to say the least.

I felt horrible humiliated and vulnerable. It was embarrassing to have Tom hold back my hair it was gross and I felt discussing. I grabbed the toilet paper wiping my mouth. "Can we go now" i ask my voice harsh and dry. "Yeah we can" he brings me in for a hug. And we walk out after I fix myself up.

We got in the car and it was pretty silent i don't know how it felt for him but the silence for me had tension. "I'm sorry" I kept looking at the window "for what"  "I ruined our day and you saw me all gross I'm sorry" "you didn't do anything wrong your didn't ruin our day and your not gross you just got sick that's all and it's nothing to be ashamed of i married you knowing that you were gonna have sides to you that you may feel gross but your not and through sickness and health I'm here to help and not for you to be ashamed" he talked to me in a low calm voice which really helped "really?" "Of course doll" i leaned over to kiss him on the cheek probably not the smartest idea when he's driving but who cares I know he does about me at least.

We got to the hotel and ate dinner at our small circle table as the tv played in the back. We were silent but it was a comfortable silence. "Wanna have sex?" I almost choked on my food "what?" I said a little to loud "you heard me" "but we have work early may I add"  "yeah that start at 10 tomorrow" "I'm going to bed" I stand up placing my plate i the sink. 

I'm walking to the door holding up the handle "aren't you coming holland?" I walk in laying on the bed he walks in and takes off his shirt "tonight is your night mrs. Holland" "is it now?"

He pulled off my shirt and kissed up my neck. I moaned at the action as I pulled his pants down and his boxers with them. "Prepare for the night of your life darling" he whispers in my ears and I melted. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled him down for a lustful kiss. "Condom first" i pull out the side table drawer pulling a condom for the box. I opened it and slowly slide it on him.

He pulled my pants down unclasping  my bra then pulling down my underwear. I flipped him so I was now on top. As much as he wanted to be on top i wouldn't let him stay on top too long.

The night went on from there

Words:1057