Chapter 11

A/n: thank you for all the love and support I am not doing great so that's why I've been slow on the updates but now for the long awaited update

"Why not?"tom said.

"well because it's not the best neighborhood" I replied  "come on it can't be that bad" Harry chimed in.

"Fine I warned you tho" I say I really don't like gaveling people over I usually rent an air b & b before but it's not enough time in advance maybe take them to my parents, no they will think I still live with them and I'm a grown ass women so no chance.

"Let's get of boys" I say grabbing my bag and getting of the train.

We walked for a little and then got to the right neighborhood "are you sure were in the right neighborhood I feel like I'm about to get robbed" Harry said

Oh goody I knew I should have tried air b & b

"If you need money we can help you" Haz said after I told them that was my apartment complex "nope all good".   "You sure" Sam said.

"Yes 100 percent" I say

"Okay if you say so" Tom said

"Oh I do" i said a little  sassy.

We walked up to my apartment and I opened the door and my apartment wasn't the best but it looked very nice it had two bedrooms 3 bathrooms kitchen living room that's kinda it but there faces were priceless.

"Okay you guys split into two groups and two can get my room and two others can have the guest room." I say

"No no. I we can't take your room" Tom said

"Yes you can now if you don't mind I'll go clean the rooms feel at home" I say

I don't know but I had this weird feeling when Tom was talking to me I think I might have a small liking to him damnit no no no not gonna happen.

I changed into a sports bra and shorts because when I clean I CLEAN like I scrub and I would not like to be all sweaty when I'm done so I got those clothes.

I finished deep cleaning my room now I have to clean my guest room.

But it was across the hall and the guys would see me and all my blankets are in the wash.

Uh nooo no no nope