Chapter 10

A/n: Ngl I don't wanna write right now but it's for the clout jk I really hope your enjoying the story I will be taking breaks for I don't know how long but I won't stop writing till I stop loving Tom holland or I just delete wattpad (never gonna happen for both) so yeah keep reading and enjoy

After we played truth or dare I was a little tipsy but I got up felt dizzy waited till it passed and walked back to my seat in the back.

I finished my movie and went to the bathroom I saw it was red luckily they had that occupied or open switch.

So I sat back down they came out I didn't pay attention to the person walking by me. I waited a minute because the last thing I need was to go into a smelly bathroom if it was even smelly.

I waited 10 minutes and went in I was doing my thing until I saw blood "crap" I muttered.

I went out and looked into my bag I found a pad thank god.

I went back into the bathroom which I made sure nobody was in.

I did what I needed to do and when I came out all the boys were looking at me.

"Er why did you go in twice" Tom asked

I just ignored him and got back to my movie I finished with around 7 hours left on the flight so I looked over to the guys to see them all sparkled out sleeping.

So I laid my head back and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with the guys laughing at something stupid.

Then the intercom went on "we are landing so if your not already sitting sit down please" the flight attendants said.

I sat back up so I wasn't slouching and I put my  computer back into my bag.

We were landing..

-time skip because *boring stuff goes here*-

We were in the airport "hey why don't we go back to Your place?" Tom said to me

"Er- why my place?"