Day 136

I woke up a little too late for my liking hope my in the shower and letting the water rub for a few minutes to heat up.

It was around 10 am in LA so that mean where Tom is it's 6 pm in London meaning he's probably having dinner. I hop in the shower letting the warm water flow down my body. For some reason I'm a little too calm taking everything slowly maybe I'll speed up later I hope so I'm so calm it's scaring me.

Once I got out of the shower I put on my clothes and sat right back on the bed I had a few messages so I checked those z: hey me and my mom went out for a little be back by 12 help yourself to anything that's was sent at 8 am damn girl first day off and she's up and at it I checked toms contact seeing there was a text Tom: hey just landed my flight was pushed back a few hours so I couldn't see your texts sorry love I mean at least he texted me when he got off the flight. Tom sent that around 1 am my time. Y/n: hey just woke up thanks for the confirmation your not dead I laugh at my dumb text before hitting send and walking out into the kitchen I open the fridge still feeling slightly weird I'm just going through their stuff.

I can't be in this house all day so I go back into my room or the guest room and put on a pair of shorts not realizing how warm it could get in less than 20 minutes. I grab my bag and throw my wallet in with some chapstick and other things I might need.

I check my emails seeing if the agency moved up the audition dates and thankfully they didn't. I go back to messages hesitating on my moms contact I think my sister still lives in Florida and if I'm trying with my mom why bother try and fix things with my sister.

June (mom): hi I'm still in LA free from 11 to 12 if you wanna meet up at least she also wants to make amends I haven't seen my mom in over 3 years so this is gonna be something.

Y/n: I'm free at those times you choose the place and I'll be there after my parents split I stayed with my dad seeing my sister only at school but I lost all good things with my mom she always said bad things when I had to stay with her on weekends I stayed with her only twice tho staying at friends houses or in my car so I didn't have to deal with her talking shit about the one person I loved most on the world.

I see the bubbles pop up after a moment June(mom): if you want you can come to my house I'll send you the address soon after I get the address and I call an Uber y/n: be there by 11 after I sent that I clicked off my phone walking to the point where I had my Uber pick me up.

Once they arrived I got in and just went right into my thoughts I hope my moms better now I think she remarried I'm not 100% sure tho I wonder if she kept anything from my old room maybe a book or an old figure possibly a few keepsakes from my childhood. After I left her house I never went back I took the little bit of clothes I had and that's it I didn't wanna seem like I wasn't coming back not like she cared but I didn't wanna be too suspicious.

I felt the car come to a stop and I look outside I didn't realize the amount of time that passed.
"thank you" I say steeping out into the walkway to a mansion when did she make bank damn mom.

I knock on the door and an older gentleman appeared he was in a light grey suit with some very expensive loafers on "hi does June live here" "yea do you happen to be y/n?" "That's me" I saw with a warm smile hoping I can get in the good graces of new and old family today the man didn't look too old maybe 53.

"Honey it's so good to see you" my mom says hugging me I give a slight hug back "hi mom" she didn't look like my mom at all she liked happy and her whole style of clothing changed. "I really wanna make amends with you it's been too long and we should put it all behind us" she's right I mean she was always right no matter how mean or harsh she was with us "I think so too" I smile back she looks and seems like she's changed so why not give this a shot I got two months to try and make up for lost time.

I talk about how I'm finally getting my dream job and how I have a boyfriend and basically everything good in my life I didn't say toms name tho since we're trying to keep us on the down low for the most part.

"That's so great obviously you meet brain I married him a year ago and look at me now" she says with a warm smile.

A few hours later we finish talking and she apologized for how bad of a mon she was when I was a kid. At the moment I believe her o really think she's changed I call Tom hoping it's not too late for him to pick up.

"Hi darling can I call back later I'm in the middle of something" my smile fades as my new Uber pulls up "oh yeah totally that's fine call me when you can" I say hanging up. I scroll on Instagram for a while not really looking for anything but to pass time then I get a text z: just got home noticed you were out would you possibly wanna go shopping today when you get back her typing bubble thingy disappears y/n: yeah on my way back now be there in 10

"Thank you" I say giving the man a tip before walking down the block to dayas house. I knock on the door and her mom opens it "hi hun" she says opening the door more for me to come in "would you like some salad I'm making some" "sure" I drop my bag on the couch laying down "rough day?" "Oh sorts" I hear foot steps then z's figure jumping down on the couch behind me "hi ready?" "Your moms making salad can we go after" "yeah anyways what are we looking forward to in LA" "auditions really I did see my mom today" "how was that" Claire says "it was good she's definitely changed since the last I saw her she looks better now"

After eating we head out to the mall and I get a few things that z made me try on I know she's literally the queen of fashion and when a queen tells you to do something you say yes ma'am and do it. Obviously I didn't actually say yes ma'am but she picked clothes and I tried stuff on.

After a while we get ice cream and she bites into it "did you really just bite ice cream" I ask very concerned "yea you don't?" "What no how do you even" I try doing that but the cold is too much for my teeth "yeah not doing that again" I say licking the ice cream.

We got back to her house around 4 "wanna go out for diner?" She asks "yeah let me go get changed" I love how open her family is honestly so kind and beautiful may I add.

After dinner we watched a movie and went to bed. I couldn't fall asleep still waiting for tom to call me since I didn't wanna miss it.

My phone lights up and I see the caller Id finally after all day he can call me I thought I would fall asleep before. "hello darling" i see a dark room and the light from his phone being the only thing illunimnating his face. "hi tom oh i want you to meet my mom if she ever visits us in london" "wait you talked to your mom? when? i thought you hated her" "well i did but i meet up with her today and worked everything out so were good now and i missed her no matter how much i might have hated her beofre she missed a lot of big moments im my life" "i understand well i hope everything is okay now" "it is"

after a while we ended the call it was around 12 where i was so i cant imagine what time tom  stayed up for just to hear about my day god i love him.

words: 1523