Day 76

It all feels like a fever dream toms been so kind to me and now that we're together it feels more open yeah sure it seems quick but some people got married on day 100 which seems crazy.

We got closer it feels like we have at least we're not cuddling for warmth anymore but because we're dating.

I mean who thought I'd been dating Tom holland. Not me!

Tom POV

I love y/n so much it's been a sort amount of time but I do I really do.

I thought I liked Zendaya but turns out I think of her like a sister and not like that.

I've been trying to hide the feeling for y/n because I thought she felt different.

But I guess not. I haven't told anyone other then my family and I think y/n only told liv.

We agreed to keep it on the down low for now just for now tho we said eventually we'll be more open if we're still dating by the end of the year.

She is so amazing and she's been open she's just different like the morning when she was dancing making breakfast that one morning she doesn't really care around me anymore.

It's nice feels better we were close I guess but now that we're together we're more open about the silly things we do. We're both showing more of our personality's.

She's just amazing a breath of fresh air if I may say breathtaking she's gorgeous funny smart she remembered the tiny things I do like one morning I ran around the house and I completely forgot it was on like day 5.

70 days later she still remembers.

I can't even put into words her it's just her there's no way to describe it.

How to describe y/n, it's her she's the one when she's doing anything she doesn't care like it's only her in the world she doesn't care because it's just her.

A few hours past and we're watching Andrew Garfields Spider-Man I absolutely love his moves and by the way y/n always exited she's loved them too.

We made some popcorn and I got some candy today for movies and stuff so it worked out perfectly.

She brought one big fuzzy blanket that was on our bed and brought it downstairs for us.

It's was kinda late in the day around 4 pm maybe so we ordered some door dash because we wanted Chinese food tonight.

We started the movie while we waited for them to arrive and then heard our doorbell ring.

"I'll get it" she says getting up and walking of the door.

"I'm so hungry" she slides on her fuzzy sock the rest of the way over. All I could do was laugh she was adorable.

She got the food and brought it inside I let out a little "yay" while getting up to grab sliver ware while y/n brought it over to the coffee table.

I'm guessing she heard me because she started giggling. "Your so weird" "I know right one of my best quality's" she starts giggling.

Once we got settled back in we started the movie again.

We finished both of the amazing Spider-Man's and then we went to sleep.

Y/n POV

I wanted to go out tomorrow after work so i looked up fun places to go. I saw this escape room place and thought it would be cool with some of toms friends.

"Hey wanna go to an escape room with some friends tomorrow" I turn and look at Tom "yeah sure let me just text some people" "okay"

"What about Zendaya and Jacob" "yeah of course" "okay I'll text them"

I turn back around and make reservations "hello do you take reservations" I ask over the phone "yes we do we're open from Mondays to Sundays" "okay can I make one for tomorrow in the marvel room" "yeah what time" "can you do 6 pm" "yes we have an opening, how many people" "4" "okay is that all?" "Yes thank you bye"

I hang up the phone "they in" I turn and ask Tom "yeah and I made a group chat with you in" "oooo I'm an f.o.s. now am I" "yes you are" he says while placing a kiss on my lips.

"Guess what room" "uhhh I don't know" "a marvel room fun fun dunnnn"

"what no way" "Yes way" "that's so cool"

After we talked and I put Jacob and Zendaya's contacts in my phone.

After another few minutes of talking we decided to cuddle and go to bed.

I wanted to do something special in the near future but I decided to think about it later.

I wanted to make this house more like a home we haven't done really anything we just kinda hang out in it like it's an air b n b.

"Hey wanna make this house a home" I look up to Tom "Yeah totally wanna go shopping for stuff on our next day off" "yeah"
"Okay sounds good"

"Night" I say as I drift off to sleep

Tom POV

She said goodnight and laid her head back on my chest. I can hear her light breathing and I start to drift off to sleep.

"Night y/n I love you"

And with that I'm sleeping.

Words:900