Chapter 8

A/n: wow thank you for the reads I will try to post more but as you might know I have many books going at once I also have to pick up my grades because they be slipping so I'm trying but I don't want to be grounded so yeah ok for the moment you've all been waiting for an update (yay the class says) a little Mr. Harrington for you right there

We went to the place t was really good "so I really like London and I'm happy you agreed to have the house here with me i know you might not have wanted to stay since you live here" I said "its not any problem i love it here" he said.  I was happy I've always wanted to go to London it seemed fun and cool. And it was so i wanted the house to be here.

Around 40 minutes later we decided to leave we paid and left i took a cab into my apartment and started to pack up some o my stuff since I only had one more day until we leave.

I decided to go on a walk but it started raining a few minutes into my all good for me I love the rain so i went into a park and sat on a bench the was shaded by a tree so it wasn't too wet yet. I put in my AirPods and listened to my favorite playlist i was happy. London was so beautiful and the people were nice most of the time.

I was exited to finally be here it was a childhood dream but now its real and prettier than I thought it would be.

The rain got harder and I didn't want  to call a cab and not pay them mama taught me better than that.

I decided to run back the hotel.

I was soaking wet an I had to go to Tom's parents house in a few minutes all my stuff was packed up so I decided to go in my wet clothes I took a cab to his house.

I got there said hi to everyone but didn't hug them because I didn't want to get them wet.

"Oh honey your soaking wet" Mrs. holland said
"Yeah I went on a walk a few minutes ago and I forgot money so I had to run back to my hotel and all my stuff was packed to come over here" I said.

"Come follow me" she took me to her basement and helped my dry my clothes we left the suit case up stairs so she handed me a towel and let my put the towel on in the closet so I can take off my dripping wet clothes.

(I have no idea what those house looks like so I'm just running with it don't come at me -author)

The boys came down and I hid in the closet I didn't known all of them very well and I'm not letting any guy see me pretty much naked I trusted Mrs. Holland we were of the female gender so yeah you get the point.

"Where's Y/n?" Tom asked "she's hiding" Mr. holland said "why" Harry asked "because he clothes are wet and she only has a towel on now go back upstairs" she said.

They went up stairs "thank you" I said stepping out of the closet and she opened the dryer "no problem" she was so sweet and she just meet me.

"You guys are all so nice and you just met me, why?" I ask "because I taught my boys right" she said and I laughed because it was funny.

Around 30 minutes later of just talking and then the dyer went off I picked up my clothes and went back into the closet.

I changed came out "I forgot this shirt shrinks when put into the dryer" I said tugging it down so it would cover my whole stomach.

We went up stairs me still trying to tug down the shirt because it was a t my waist before and now it's exposing my lower stomach.

"Um wasn't that shirt longer before" Tom asked "yeah I forgot it shrinks when you put it in the dryer" I say still tugging it down.

I grabbed my suitcase "where's your bathroom?" I asked "Tom show her" Harry said "ok follow me" Tom said.

365 days // Tom holland जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें