day 45

it was thanksgiving morning i woke up around 10 am to the camera crew in the room they set up a cameras in the house that they would take down when we leave. the Hollands were confused to say the least  we just said it was to show people celebrity's and average people weren't that different.  

it was now 1 pm and i went to go shower once i got out i heard a knock "yes?" "my mom was wondering if you wanted to help us with dinner" "of course be out on a moment" i put on a hoodie and some leggings. i walk downstairs and see tom on the couch texting someone "oooo who ya texting" "no one" i grab his phone trying to see who it is. he tackled me and i now held the phone above my head he grabs my wrists so he can grab the phone "ooo kinky" this caught his off guard so i slide off the couch and run out the door. i run into the park across the street  i scale the tall fence easily because i used to do gymnastics  as a kid. i wait thinking he wont be able to

"i forgot you were athletic" i yell running further into the park i make a loop juking him out "what how!" "skills my child skills" i yell back running to the fence. i scale the fence again and run back the the house of coarse looking both ways. i run back into the house and lock the door. he looked through the windows and i wave at him "hello Thomas" "let me in please" "no thanks i think ill pass on that" "aww come on" "ooo look Zendays calling" i answer the facet time "well hello y/n" "hi would you like to say hi to tommy" "sure" i flip the camrea around so it faces him "why is he outside" "i locked him out" i could hear her laughing . "open the door" "no" i yell out to tom who wants to come inside. 

he runs around the house and i hear the back door open and close "oh shit" "whats going on" i hear Zendaya say "hes back in the house" "hi z" "hi tom" i all on the ground trying to run away but slipping. "bye z" "bye" shes still laughing as he hangs up. "you shouldnt have done that now you have to be punished" he syas my eyes widen and hold my breath i quickly push it away "what are you gonna do, kiss me" "i might" i roll out from under him and go help nikki with the dinner.

I just smile hoping no one heard our last few words. we finished by 4 pm  I kept on making awkward eye contact with Tom.  i help set the table with the boys expect tom because he left the room. we start eating and hes still not down yet nikki says we sjould eat before it gets cold. we kept on hearing things from upstairs. "can someone go check on tom please" dom says "ill go" i offer. i stand up and leave the table. the noise keeps getting louder as i walk closer. 

Toms POV

(a/n- im so sorry i just have to prepare you guys for later and myself) ugh why does she make me feel like this. at the moment im jerking off in my old bedroom yeah everyone's here but ever since she said kinky ive been bricked up. im almost there and i hear a knock on the door "hey tom its y/n" "hey" i manage to say as normally as possible im going faster so i can get this high to go down. "can i come in?" she asks "no" i say trying to get this over with im trying to hold in all the loud moans that could slip out. "umm okay everyone started eating so just come down when your ready i guess" i cna hear her walking away and go harder and harder. 

i finally let go and clean myself up. 

Y/n POV 

it almost sounded like he was jerking off weird i just pushed it away and sat back at the table tom came down a few minutes later. "Thomas" nikki says sternly. "sorry i just had to do... something"  i guess even in your twenties you can get yelled at by your mom. 

dinner finished around 7 pm and we all watched a movie together. before the movie started i say "hey do you guys wanna come over sometime we have a few extra rooms and company inst always hated" i ask "yeah mom can we" paddy asks "sure well make a date in the near future but for now we are going to watch this movie" 

Tom POV

y/n fell asleep half way through the second movie and was now resting her head on my shoulder. "tom why down you take her upstairs" my dad says "sure" i pick her up bridal style and walk upstairs.

 I tuck her in and get ready for bed too since it was pretty late i brushed my teeth and showered getting off the stickiness around my cock (a/n- i dont like this word) i hop out and get changed into my pajamas. 

i hop in bed next to her pulling her in.

 "good night y/n i love you" 

words: 900