Day 33 (tom's POV)

It's been around a month since the show started I've been help Y/N with her lines and she's been helping me with mine.

I like the house really cold because then we can snuggle at night but she keeps turning it up like a dad.

Some it's quite annoying because I just want the house to be cold and for her to get more comfortable maybe a little more then comfortable.

I was at home all day while she was out I think she was grocery shopping i don't know tho.

I wanted to practice my lines because I have to go to set tomorrow.

—————time skip————

I listened to music all day while she was gone and she was gone ALL day by that I mean 10 am to 2 pm.

I hear the door open and I run upstairs because I was just dancing in my underwear and she can't see me like that already.

"Tom are you home" I hear "yeah just upstairs" i replied my voice super British when i yells. "Can you come help me please"

"Sure" I say and go downstairs to see the little bundle of joy running around still. "Who's this little cutie" I says with a baby voice "shes my new dog I wanted one so I got one I don't have a name yet maybe you can help me with one" she says and my heart warms up.

Maybe she wants this to be our dog?

Time to start a new journey....