Day 37

A/n hiiiii everyone I love you all so much you all make me so happy but I wanted to say I just applied for my first ever jobbbbb!!!!! I also decided every Wednesday I should post but at least once a week I will or more than once a week.

I started sleeping in another room because of the things that have been happening and not really wanting to talk about the events that happened yesterday.

The same dream had just been replaying but instead of being pushed me and Tom just went further but whenever he pushed me down I just fell into a dark abyss.

I woke in a cold sweat after being pushed into the abyss but it wasn't in the room when her first pushed me I heard a snap every time and look around to see the set of Spider-Man far from home it was terrifying to say the least.

I couldn't fall back asleep so I look at the time 2:30 am I get up get some more appropriate pajamas on grab my keys and leave.

I look around town and see a small coffee house open it was the only really lit thing there was two workers one guy one girl I got some tea and a croissant.

I give them a tired smile and they return it I pay and leave.

I go home and lay down after I finish my tea and food I decided I watch Thor ragnorock because it's my comfort movie and I need comfort right now.

I also grab some glass beads I brought to make bracelets when I got bored.

At 4 am I heard things going on upstairs I kinda just let them go knowing it was Tom getting read for works

He comes down the stairs around 15 minutes later "you coming to work they might give you the part" Tom says "can you just tell me I'm still kinda shaken up form yesterday" I ask kindly this being the first conversation since the fall "okay I'll just tell you if you get the part" "thank you" I look his way and give him a tired yet soft smile.

He leaves around 5 am and I decide to go back to sleep and try to get some sleep before the end of today.

I wake up around 1 pm damn I really was tired I wanted to call liv and she what she's doing.

My best friend all my life can't even know about this which kinda hurts.

We talk and she's gonna come here for friends giving but just the two of us maybe Tom if he's bot with his family.

I went out and got some food and snacks for Friendsgiving since it's next Thursday. 

It's around 5 pm I took a shower and I made some dinner for me and Tom "hey y/n you got the part only if you want it tho" I see Tom round the corner with a huge smile on his face "really oh my god that's huge tell them I'll take it" I'm beaming right now so happy that I got this and how it will set my career forever.

We eat some dinner and Tom finally speaks up after a while of silence "do you wanna talk about the morning or the set of yesterday"

"Morning I don't even know if I want to speak about what happened on set yet" "okay I'm bot gonna force you but I think we do have to talk about it soon". I breathed knowning he wasn't gonna push anything I wouldn't give consent to. (CONSENT IS HOT!!)

"Okay so how should we start this". He says taking a breath "ummm well we could start with putting clean and new towels in the bathroom" I say shyly because that's the reason I had to leave the room to get towels.

"Definitely and maybe we change in different rooms or designate separate bathrooms" "I don't feel like walking around the house to get to a bathroom tho". "Me either unless we're not gonna share a room anymore"   He says looking down almost sad.

"I don't know we can work this out tho it's a mistake and it won't happen again but we can't just live in the same house and never talk to each other and I'm sorry I've been kinda cold lately I've had this reoccurring dream/nightmare and I don't know how to get rid of it"

"It's fine we'll work something out also do you want me to talk about what happened today". "Yeah sure". "They found out what happened on set yesterday one of the workers hit a button that's makes a snapping sound and drops the harness down rapidly he was fired and I guess you were hired". "Is that all we need to talk about" I say

"Yeah that's the only thing I wanted to talk from yesterday"

I get up cleaning my plate. And getting ready for bed I watch some YouTube on the tv in our room.

I decided to sleep back in our room I kinda missed Tom and his warmth to be honest.

I ended up falling asleep to marvel bloopers.

Tom slipped in next to me.

Toms POV

I slipped in beside her sleeping figure shutting off the tv and cuddling up with her.

She let out a soft hum and to say that I didn't get a bonner was a misunderstanding.

I turned around so my back was facing her so she wouldn't feel my growing figure on her butt when we faced the same way.

God damn the thing I would let her do to me.

Nope we are just FRIENDS.
(Okay Adrien agreste)

She hugs my back and I was surprised.

"Mmm your warm I like it"

I was shocked is she sleep talking or is she conscious I decided to ask her when she woke up tomorrow.

"Good night y/n"

Word count: 1003