Day 35

Y/n POV

I wake up with a killer headache I'm not in my house. And they man who is next to me is not Tom.  And 100% not dressed I look down either am I.

I wrap a sheet around my body and walk out the door.

It is my house just not the regular room.  I see my room door and walk in to Tom with a blanket around his waist.

"Rough night?" He asks "u too"

I lay down letting go of the sheet wrapped around me so I'm covered at the looks of it neither is Tom.

"You remember anything?"  I ask "nope prob just as much as you" "that's fun" i giggle.

"I think we had a little to much to drink last night" "ya think". 

"So by the looks of this place you also had someone in this room"   "Yeah she left just leaving a note."

"Whoever is in the other room hasn't left yet" I say  hearing a door close.    

I leave the room going to see who it was "shit the camera crew omg they saw me and to. Do the dirty with other people shit". I run the other room grab the guys clothes and make sure he gets dressed before I try and sneak him out.

He wrote his number down quickly and my sheet was an indicator that's something happened last night tom walked out with one around his waist so I shoved him back in but I'm pretty sure the crew already caught us.

I run the other guy ushering him out of the house my sheet being surprised by how secure it was.

He finally left and I run back upstairs.

I get dressed and make breakfast.

A few hours later I took a nap from the killer headache I still had a huge hangover.

This was also for Tom because he took a nap too.

We cuddled because I think we both had headaches and hangovers.

I let him put his head on my chest because when I had panic attacks my moms would hold me and let me hear her heartbeat  to calm me down.

He fell asleep a few minutes after so I think my moms trick works.

After a few minutes I also fell asleep. I knew the cameras were on but I didn't care.

It was around 6 pm so I made dinner and 6pm and watch my favorite movies.

I put on iron man and ate my ramen I hear ton come downstairs.

"There's some ramen in the pantry if your hungry." I say attempting to watch all three movies and some more if I don't fall asleep.

He makes him self ramen and sit next to me "omg it's Robert down jr" he squeal like he just met him.

I smiled and brought my attention back to the movie. Around 2 hours later the movie finished leaving us to do whatever I start cleaning our dishes humming to the marvel theme song.

I turn off the tv calling it a night.

"Y/n come up please" he yells "whyyyy" I say walking up the stairs "it's a marvel job" "comingggg!" I'm so worried yet exited it's my dream to work with marvel so this would one be huge for my career.

"They want you you be someone I save for the new Spider-Man movie"

"They said if they like you they'll give you a big part or a bigger part better then an extra I save"

"Ahhhh this is crazy tell them I'll take the job" I basically was bouncing off the walls at this point.

"You have to leave the same tome I do" "when's that?" I ask "4 am" I grab some clothes and get into my pjs I walk out the bathroom after changing and lay down.

Tom POV

She walks back in from the bathroom.

Yeah sure I lied about when she had to be there and didn't tell her the full story about how she can possibly be the new love interest instead of it being Zendaya and yeah sure she didn't have to be there at 4 am.

But then we get to spend the whole day together and cuddle tonight instead if sleeping apart.

We cuddle up and fall asleep.