Day 2

IM BACK BITCHES!!!!
Also I watched both mamma mia's and I'm in love with them

I woke up the next day with a weight on the bed. I jumped off get in a fight position it was awful may I add.

It was just Tom thank god. My sudden movements must have woken him up be he was rubbing his eyes. He did this stretch that made him groan I laughed it was kinda cute. 

Stop this is Tom Holland you can't have anything romantic go on.

I look to the corner and I see the crew the camera crew oh fuck we slept in late.

I quickly jump back into the bed pulling the sheets back over me.

They left seeing this wasn't really the right time to be recording. Tom went in the bathroom to go shower so I went to pick out my clothes because we can't just leave the camera crew downstairs for long.

Tom gets out a few minutes later in a low hanging towel around his waist. Omfg he had water dripping down his abs and any girl would simply faint but I just stared like a dumbass.

"Like what your seeing" he laughs

"No" I say definitely lying and then I reminded my self this is just a show not really real, right?

I hop in the shower once I put my shampoo in I hear a knock "who is it?" I ask.

"Tom I need to get something can I come in" he asks 

"Ummmm I guess so the steam is covering me so you shouldn't see much throughout the glass" I say 

He comes in feeling around I think his eyes are closed.

"Do u have your eyes closed" I ask "yes" he trips

"Bahahha you did bot just trip open your eyes there's too much steam on the glass dumbo" I say laughing.

He opens his eyes and looks at me "hey I never said look I said get what you came in for" "oh oh sorry I get that and be on my way"

Crap was the steam enough to cover me crap what if he saw me clearly I think while drying my self off.

I walk out and Tom looks in my direction "hey pretty boy" "what did you call me?"

"It's your new nickname get used to it"

A few hours late Tom had to go do a photo shoot which left me to do errands I went and got food got some new clothes it was kinda weird having a camera following me all day but I think I'm getting used to it.

By the time I got back it was late around 7pm.

Tom was cooking whatever we had left.

I came in with like 12 bags in my arms when he saw me he ran over helping me with the bags.

By the time I put all of them down my arms were bright red.

After about an hour we let the camera crew leave we literally were doing the most boring shit.

I decided to swim I got this super cute bikini today and I wanted to wear it.

I go and change and walk down and just run into the pool room I do a cannonball it was huge may I add. I was proud.

Tom sees what I'm doing and finally gets off his ass and runs up stairs I see him running towards the pool and I try to get out so fast because I was in the middle and that's were he was aiming to jump.

"CANNONBALL!" He screams.

"You we're aiming for me I thought I was gonna die" I yell getting back in.

He splash's me "oh that's it pretty boy your gonna get it" i get out and jump in making me slash him.

"Haha as if your couldn't beat me" he changed.   He chased me around the house and I slipped I started crawling I get away. Be starts dragging me from my legs and I can feel my top start to get a little too loose.

Then I saw the strings at my sides "fuck!" I try and grab them while he drags me still. My top is about to become fully exposed any second. "Tom Tom please stop please" I say trying to grab the strings. He starts turning around then he see's I make sure I'm covered and run outside to the bench and sit down re-tying the strings.

I lay down tired from a way too eventful day. And I hear him come out "hey you good" "yeah I'm fine I just don't really want the camera's in the house to get me basically exposed.

He lays on the bench with me.

We cuddle up and the next thing I know were both asleep.