Day 1

They moved all our stuff in the house Tom came the next day after I arrived.

We were told we had to stay in the same rooms m while we sleep. That was gonna be "fun".

Me and Tom decided we would switch with the bed every other day instead of us sharing that would be weird.

He got the floor I got the bed the first night.

——————————————————-

I woke up and wen into the bathroom to go get dressed Tom wasn't on the floor and the camera crew said they would film us in the morning at 9 everyday so we decided to wake up at 6-7 am so we don't look horrible.

I showered got on light makeup and went down stairs I had a big t-shirt on and some sweatpants I didn't look horrible but it wasn't the nicest.

I went in to the kitchen to see they camera crew just arrived. Tom was making breakfast.

They moved the camera to you while you were saying morning.

"Morning" you say as you yawn

"Oh morning" he reapplies putting food on two plates giving you one.

The plate consisted of bacon eggs and pancakes. (Sorry if you don't eat that or are allergic or something)

After you ate you decided you wanted to do something so you were gonna make a cake.

You went to the store and had one guys follow you with a smaller camera and you had to act like you were making a you tube video.

You got cake mix and ingredients and went it pay the camera man went outside so you wouldn't be kicked out.

You went outside and went into your car put on the radio and the guy turned off the camera.

He looked at you "how was I doing" he asked "really good I think I haven't worked a lot with cameras" I answer I didn't know we were allowed to speak with the camera men.

"Can you pull over" he asks "uhhh why" "just pull over" so you listen and pull over.

"can I kiss you" he ask you open your shock "what no" he starts to lean in you push him turn on the car and drive he turns back on the camera and you call Tom.

He picks up lifesaver "hey Y/n what ya calling for". "I was bored and now I'm  in the car I'm bringing back cake mix wanna make a cake?" "Sure but why call" "oh no reason" there was a reason a reason you didn't want to kiss someone.

"Okay I'm gonna go now" "no!" "No? You called to tell me your bring cake mix unless you have something else to tell me"

"Yes I do give me a dec I lost my thought" "okay call me back when you find it" "Tom pls just stay on" "why" at this point you were about to start begging. The Camera always had to be on when you talk call even text Tom.

So the guy would force you to pull over but he has to film.

The dude could definitely force you he was about 10x your strength.

"Are you okay?" Tom asks "yea yea I'm fine" god please I hope Tom knows what I'm for means in definitely not fine.

"Okay I'll stay on is the camera man in the car" "yea" "y/n are you on speaker" "yea" "do me a favor take it off and put the word hone to your ear" "okay" you do as he says  "is something wrong" "mhm" "is it the cameraman" "yes" "did he try to do something" "Yep" "okay I'll stay on put me back on speaker" "okay" you put Tom back on speaker" 

I got back made the cake it was about 4 when we finished Tom and I made a MESS.  

I wen tot the bathroom and that camera man followed me I went to to the bathroom to clean my face great no lock the camera man comes in and pushed me against the counter.  "You're gonna kiss me and your gonna like it". "Tom! Help!" You yell and he clovers your mouth.

A few monuments later you see Tom rush in with then camera men behind him.

Tom's POV

"Get off her!" "If not so what" "I said get off her."  I pushed him into the glass shower and it shattered I told the guy he was fired and called the show to say he is not welcome anymore.

"Are you ok did he do anything to you" i ask.  "not a lot but thank you" and she hugs me SHE HUGGED ME! I hug her back and we just melt it to the hug. 

Y/n's POV
We chilled for the rest of the day it was nice we ate our cake and watched a few movies

"I'm gonna head to the room" I said and realized I had the floor today. "Okay". The camera crew left at 10pm it was now 11pm. I went to the bathroom to get dressed.  I brushed my teeth and went to bed I made a more comfortable bed on the ground instead of a blanket and a pillow.

"What are you doing" I look up it was Tom "it's your turn in the bed" I say. "We're adults I think we can share" he said "but you had to sleep in the ground yesterday" "yes yea I'm going into the bath room you can get in bed if you want but if you want the floor keep the floor." He have me an ultimatum i guess I'll get in the bed it was like a cloud anyways and the floor anit that comfy.

I got in the bed and drifted off to sleep.

Thank you so much for 2k reads!