Day 78

I wake up around 3:30 in the morning I have to work on a few scenes because I came in while they were half way done filming.

Tom was gonna come to work later in his car so I got ready for the day. "Baby wanna go to dinner tonight" I ask tom who's up already. "Sure I'll make some reservations".

"Just us" I question "just us" he nods I kiss him and walk out the door "see you in a little bit" "bye y/n".

I got to work around 4:30 and I got taken to hair and makeup and then wardrobe.

I filmed for around an hour and then Tom came around two hours later. He told me he made some reservations. "Can I know where" "nope it's a surprise" I loved yet hated surprises.

He had to go shoot some scenes so I said bye and went off to my trailer.

Around the end of the day we all started to leave. I set off for a store because I don't think I had that many dresses or even really nice clothes.

I called tom to figure out if it was a nice place and I had to get dressed up.

"Hey tom" "yes darling" "how nice is the place we're going too" "fancy but nothing amazing" "okay I'll prob be home in one or two hours what time is the reservations" "8pm" "okay"

I got to the first place and I wanted red it has always looked nice on me and I kinda wanted a silky dress and not really anything I had my heart on red and silky.

They had red but nothing red and silky. So I set off for another shop.

After searching for 30 minutes I finally found a shop that had it it was perfect fit everywhere perfectly. I was gonna get this so I got out of it and changed back into my regular clothes and proceeded to checkout.

I got back home and hid the bag that held my dress.

I went upstairs "Tom you in there" I said knocking on our bedroom door. "Yeah don't come in yet" "okay" I waited outside for a minute then he said I could come in. "Finally you took so long" I said being over frantic and basically dragging myself to the bathroom.

I hop in the shower to wake myself up from a semi long work day.

Once I get out I wrap a towel around my hair and start my makeup. Once I finish with gold eyeshadow and a red lip. (A/n: I don't do makeup so if that would look good feel free to change it)

Once it all don't I let down my hair and get out my blow dryer it was around an hour before we had to leave the house.

I finally finished blow drying my hair.

30 minutes

I straightened/curled (a/n whatever you want) my hair and after to hing it up to look better it was 15 minutes before we had to leave.

I slipped on my dress and some jewelry not too much tho just a necklace and a ring.

Once I fixed everything i had 5 minutes to leave before we might be late for our reservations.

I grabbed a clutch I though would look nice I didn't wanna look over the top but not under dressing.

I hadn't seen Tom in what he was wearing yet so I was kinda scared.

When I walked downstairs I saw Tom in a suit so it was fancy thank god.

Tom POV

She was stunning she had this perfect length silky red dress on jewelry it the perfect amount her makeup looked natural but you could tell she had some on.

She was breathtaking I couldn't explain. She was always like this but I don't think I truly saw until now.

"You look amazing" is all I could muster up yet it was a lie she was more than amazing.