•5•

Casting call

I shot up due to the blaring of my ringer on my ear i answer it "hello" i ask in a morning voice "sorry if we woke you but we were wondering if you would like to come back for the next Spider-Man movie as Florence" I started to freak out jumping out of bed and all around my room "hello?" "Oh sorry yes I'd love too thank you for the opportunity" i say a little too loud and out of breath.

By doing all of this I woke too up "what's wrong" he asks "their bringing me back for Spider-Man" i jump on the bed and he smiles "your acting like I didn't know I'm literally Spider-Man" he smiles "shut up your mean" i leave the room. I slept in one of his shirts and underwear last night not feeling like putting on pants I go make breakfast. He comes out in his boxers and it's a sight for sore eyes. He's majestic almost it crazy how he constantly seems to wow me.

"Your staring" "I am not" i look away and focus on what I was making. "Oh I saw this fan theory that Andrew and Tobey are gonna be in it, is it true?" I divert the subject "I don't know" he says. Lair he knows something like he said he's Spider-Man.

The week goes by and we decide to get a house in the uk but to tell our parents before we even go looking so right now I'm on the phone with my mom "mom I wanted to call and tell you that me and Tom are planning on buying a house-" she cutes me off "we'll that great when are you moving here" there right there I knew she would do that "well that's the thing we've decided that it would be a better option to live in England" "what do you mean what about me and your step father!" She starts to yell at me "mom this is about me my life and i barely know him he's a great guy and nice but he's not MY DAD!" I yell back "I know you'll make the right decision it it seems you didn't for a life long partner" "life long you cant be taking mom he is my step father and you wanted nothing to do with me for years so don't you tell me who and who not I should love!" a tear rolls down my cheek how could she even say that a month ago she loved him "I thought you liked him" i say quietly "honey where do you think you got your acting skills it sure ant your father" I felt arms wrap around me as I melt into him "honey you don't have to live that life come back to me please" she is really trying to guilt trip me "mom don't speak to me about what I want in life and what I should do you weren't there" i say holding onto Tom.

"Y/n I'll talk to you later your not thinking straight" she hangs up I pull the phone from my ear and throw it on the couch hugging Tom "wanna talk about it I heard a bit but not all" "not right now can we just go and nap" he kisses my head "yeah let's go to the room darling" he picks me up and Carrie's me to our room "she said you weren't good for me I think I wanna cut ties with her soon" i get placed on the bed "whatever you do I'll support it I will support you" he pulls the covers over us "I think my dad will be okay with it though he's always understood me better" "okay doll but for now let's nap and we can call him later"

Now I was on the phone with my dad "hi dad I just wanted to let you know that me and Tom are deciding to buy a house" i stop incase he wants to say something. This time we were sitting on the couch Tom was holding my hand and I was on speaker "oh that's great I'm so happy for you both please tell Tom I say hi sweetie" "I will but we were thinking here in England because he has his family and the only person I would have in the states is you and we will visit but what do you think about that" "I think that's wonderful I'm so proud of you as long as you tell me the address so I can send stuff and visit from time to time I'm more than happy for the both of you" he's always understood me and he's considerate too which is amazing about my dad. "Thank you dad" "what about your mother thought she's here too" "I had a fight with her she doesn't like Tom and she thinks I should go back and leave him. I can't do that so I'm thinking of cutting off completely from here" "I'll support you I never liked the way she treated you anyways well I'll let you go I love you sweetie talk to you later" "bye dad love you" i hang up "that went well" he tells me "I'm glad it did I live him too much to even want to cut ties" "I see why he's a great father" he kisses my cheek "I know" I lean on his shoulder and get a message on my phone 'actor Tom holland reportedly married?' I got an article on twitter "you have my twitter notifications on when someone tweets about me" he asks "oh of course they post you shirtless a lot your nice to look at" "I can be shirtless more so you don't have to stare at a screen to see my killer abs" "oh shit up" I click the notification 'an unknown source has leaked photos of wedding bands engraved with Tom and supposed girlfriend y/n's initials we don't know if it's photoshopped yet but we'll keep you updated about the Spider-Man getting hitched' e news tweeted the only person who got those photos were parents and me and Tom "what the hell did you post anything" "no never I deleted insta and twitter anyways" "I'm sorry I don't know who would do this I don't mean to blame you" i kiss him "it's alright but call your mother up I don't wanna point fingers but you just had a fight she has a resin to do this" "no your right let's call her"

"Hi I was wondering if you would happen to post something about my life" "what me never unless your talking about the rings of course it's me his fans should be so supportive I mean if your mother isn't I'm sure his fans will love you" she says with a bitchy tone "thanks that's all I needed have a nice life Mary it was nice knowing you I'm sorry you won't be able to meet your grandkids I. The future I really am" I hang up and block her. "Did you get it" "oh course" we recorded the whole conversation from toms phone but how are we supposed to either cover it up or tell them.

"What do we do say it's fake or admit it's real" i ask "it's up to you darling I will be on board with it" "but you have a fan base and an image me I've been in commercials and one movie I don't have much but I do have you and I will always be happy with that" "let's see what goes on if it gets out of hand we will but for now let's stay off from posting on stuff" he says "i totally agree" i get another notification opening my phone seeing e news posted "what is it" he says looking over at my phone "e news" i sigh opening the notification 'we have more insight on this and to us it doesn't look photoshopped what do you think' "look at the comments" he says and I open them 'if it is true that's sad she's not even that pretty' one person said 'as long as he's happy I'm happy' said another user 'that's sad I feel bad for them if they were okay with this they would've posted it themselves this isn't right' I smiled at that one and then my screen lit up with a call from z Maddie and liv "hey girls I'm on speaker Toms here" i say "have you seen that post from e news it's crazy who would do that!" Maddie yells at the phone "my mother" i say "WHAT no way I thought you and her got better why would she do that" liv says "that's not okay" z adds "we had a fight and she doesn't like Tom so she's getting back at us do you think we should say something admitting we're married or should we shut down saying it's just rumors" i ask "whatever makes you comfortable" z says she knows more than liv and Maddie on this i mean we're in the same industry. "Yeah i think that's best" liv pitches in "okay we'll let you go love you bye" Maddie's says "bye love you guys" "bye guys thanks for the input" Tom says after me. I hang up and we talk for a bit deciding in the end to come clean about it after our mangers called we decided against it but only I would oust something so it's nothing big but doesn't ruin press or anything for upcoming films or shows. I started to make a post putting our rings as the photo but cutting out our initials 'hi I'm sure some of you have heard about this new e news thing we'll I want to come clean and say those are not our rings and my mother decided to do this after a fight we got into have a great day love you all' I hit post and immediately have to turn off my ringer from the amount of dings we go to the room and get ready for bed after the long day we've had. We lay down and I snuggle into Tom falling asleep.

Words:1730

Hi hoped you enjoyed some drama ooooo what will the people think have a great night day or afternoon love ya