Day 130 part 2

(A/n: hate to kill the bad mood type thing I set up wanna say do nothing think this is gonna be good is gonna be rubbish I like that word okay I'm bot British but that's fun to type okay enjoy ig)
Smut warning

We walk to the bed as i wrap my legs around his waist "I love you" I say in between kisses. He places me on the bed as we kiss "I love you too" he says as we kiss I slowly pull off his shirt my hands roaming over his chest he moves his hands down my body tugging at the hem of my shirt as if he was asking to take it off he looked at me and I gave him a slight nod.

And that was enough for Toms whole painter to change instead of love in his eyes it was passion and lust. As he pulled off my shirt my body felt cold as the cold air hit my skin he started a trail if kisses down my body starting from my neck all the way to my stomach where he looked up once more and I just smiled back at him the passion flashing over his eyes once again I could tell we were both waiting for this intimate moment between us something to say we really love each other without words.

He pulled my shorts down taking my underwear with them I could feel his hot breath getting close and closer to my heat my body was already coming just at the thought of Tom being in me. He started to tease me with a smirk on his face the room was dully lit just enough for us to see each other.

"You like that" he says a smirk playing on his lips he started to crawl back over my naked figure as I started to pull down his pants as jeans started to be strained I pulled his boxers down with tek so we can get to the good parts faster. As he came down to kiss me i grabbed Tom and flipped him so now I was on top as a straddled him I started to kiss down his neck sucking on parts leaving my mark that I would see in the morning.

I moved my head back up to his and whispered in his ear "I want you to fuck the living daylights out of me" as he grabbed my head kissing me even more rough than before he opened a drawer and pulled out a condom "if you want you don't have to use that I'm on the pill" I said slyly he flipped me back over so he could take control and I would let him "ready" he said lowly lining up with my entrance slowly entering himself he quicker his pace as we found a rhythm.

I arched  my back as he hit my g-spot "you like that don't you" I grabbed his hair pulling him down to kiss me as the knot grew in my stomach his trusts became faster and faster but soon became sloppy until I couldn't hold it much longer "Tom I'm gonna cum" he said nothing but trust even harder and faster it felt so good I couldn't hold it anymore as I let my hot juices flow out and I could feel he finally let go too.

"I'll be back" he said pulling out and getting up walking to the bathroom grabbing something from the cabinet. He walked out with tissues and started to clean me off making sure nothing was going to drip onto the sheets also. Throwing out the tissue and joking me back in bed I let him lay on my chest as we slowly feel asleep.

Words:635