Day 77

I wake up around 3 wanting to get ready so y/n doesn't have to wait for me to shower.

Once I shower I wake up y/n "good morning darling it's around 3:30 we have to get going soon"

"Mhm" she replies slowing waking up and stretched. "Morning"

Y/n POV

I wake up and shower. Shaking my head under the cold water to wake myself up.

Once I'm dressed I go downstairs and make smoothies "we gotta go soon Tom" I yell upstairs "coming" he comes out of our room jumping trying to put on a sock.

"Come baby we have to go before we're late" it's the first time I called him baby or anything like that I'm not sure how he'll respond. "You just called me baby" "uh yeah you like it" he brought it up "love it" he kisses my head as we walk out the door.

Once we arrive at work he's whisked off probably to get the suit on it's not even 5 am yet. I walk over to Zendaya "hey" "oh hi y/n you exited for tonight" "of course it's gonna be marvel themed just so you know" "that's so cool"

A few minutes later Tom comes out in his suit and I have to get ready for a scene after toms.

I get this cute outfit and my hair was put up in space buns. The next sence is gonna be in this vault thing and we have to fight off Tony's drones.

Once we're in me and "mj" hit a drone at the same time taking it down.

We fun into a more protected part and "happy" is trying to save us all while some people blurt out things my line is to say I'm in love with Peter it's after "happy's" line.

"Since we all said something before we all meet death iminlovewithtom" I shoot my hand over my mouth "sorry, am I fired yet" everyone in the "vault" laughed "okay let's re do that from Zendaya's line" the director says

We all restart and I say the correct line this time "cut!"

I go back to my trailer and someone knock "come in" I'm laying on the small couch in comes Zendaya "hey girly "hi" "so what should I call you for a nickname" "y/n/n is fine, what should I call you for a nickname" "z is good" "okay sounds good" "anyways.." she sits on the couch and gets comfortable with me

"you messed up that line I'm not here to grill you but you and Tom seems really close" "Yeah i guess we are were friends" "maybe moreeee" she trails off "no, not for now at least" "you like him!" "Maybe but done tell anyone" I'm not lying to her really I mean I couldn't it's Zendaya.

"Okay I'll keep it low but are you guys dating" fuck I was hoping she wouldn't go into it and I'm def not lying to her. "Uhhhh maybe but you can't tell anyone" "I won't but try to keep it low paparazzi loves anything with couples and fame" "we've only told toms family you and my best friend liv I don't know if you say her when she came to set once" "I did see a blonde girl is that her" "yeah" "so made any London friends yet?" "Unless it's Tom family or people from set no" "okay I'll see you later got to get to set" "okay bye"

Zendaya POV
(A/n: bet you didn't see that coming)

I really like y/n she's really nice and I'm happy she can trust me and now I know I can trust her.

She super cool and I totalyy want to get to know her more the one thing is me and Tom have a kiss scene today and I don't know if she got to that part of the script.

I know she in the scene but I don't wanna do the scene now that I know Tom and her are dating sure I don't want to do it before but now I really don't.

I mean she had to watch me and her boyfriend kiss.

Tom POV

I reading my script last minute again and I don't wanna do the kiss scenes even more than I did before.